pre/intra/post clomid

JMD199123

Awards
did a tren/sd stack back mid dec to mid jan. did improper pct at first but then corrected it and had clomid done 50/50/25/25 bout month after should have been done so finished that clomid mid march. july now and havent gotten completely back to where i want to be libido wise and testies still atrophed some, testosterone was 650 in march. was gonna do a clomid cycle again starting in aug at day 1-100, rest wk 1-75, wk 2-50, wk 3/4-25. hopefully this would get me back up and going again libido wise and maybe get testies back to reg size??? any objections to this, could use suggestions... gonna use fish oil and milk thistle while on this...

thx ahead...

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You could always try a mild clomid run. Endocrinoligists prescribe cycles of 25-50mg ED for males with sub-normal test levels all the time. Couldn't hurt to give it a try. I'm always a fan of bloodwork before and after. Using anything over 50mg ED is too much for this application. I would only do 25mg ED for 4-6 weeks if it were me.

BEAST

JMD199123

Awards
k thanks... soo maybe 50/50/25/25/25? saying doin the other one i stated b4 would be a little over kill possibly

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
k thanks... soo maybe 50/50/25/25/25? saying doin the other one i stated b4 would be a little over kill possibly
Feel free to try it however you like, I would simply run it straight through 4-6 weeks at 25mg ED. If you really want to run 50mg ED for a week or two you could, but I really do not think it is neccessary.

BEAST