Pre cycle bloodwork questions...?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So got my lab results before starting my DMZ cycle....Can anyone help me make sense of this? So is my Free Test 455 and my Total Test is 6.28 or 1.38??? If it is 1.38 Total Testosterone, should i go see my doctor to see if i qualify for TRT?
Looks like my Estro is in range on the low side...

Testosterone, Free/Tot Equilib
Testosterone, Serum= 455 (Range of 264-916)

Testosterone,Free =6.28 ( Range of 5.00-21.00)
% Free Testosterone= 1.38

IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor= 176 (Range of 88-246)

Estradiol, Sensitive=11.4 (Range of 8.0-35.0)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How old are you, I wouldn't start your cycle yet. If your under 35ish I would be looking to fix the problem not put a bandaid on it with trt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And with those numbers I doubt they will put you on trt, there low but still in range

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you, I wouldn't start your cycle yet. If your under 35ish I would be looking to fix the problem not put a bandaid on it with trt.
33...yeah Im not gunna start it. Just curious, why would it be a bad idea to run the DMZ cycle? I know it will drop my already low T levels, but after PCT wouldn't they (hopefully) get back to how they are now....and I would of course go see a doc afterwards to figure out what to do about the low level.
Just curious...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And with those numbers I doubt they will put you on trt, there low but still in range
Testosterone,Free =6.28 ( Range of 5.00-21.00)
% Free Testosterone= 1.38

^So which is my actual Free and which is my actual Total?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because your test is pretty low for your age and running a cycle could and probably make it worse. You should fix whatever is wrong first. S normal Dr. Probably won't do ****, you might need a referal to a endo

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running that cycle will do additional damage to your HPTA. Your total/free testosterone plus estradiol is already low. In fact, estradiol that low should already make you feel terrible and have a low/no libido. Any idea what your FSH and LH levels are?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a chart showing testosterone levels versus age to tell you your testosterone age:
IMG_4376.jpg

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running that cycle will do additional damage to your HPTA. Your total/free testosterone plus estradiol is already low. In fact, estradiol that low should already make you feel terrible and have a low/no libido. Any idea what your FSH and LH levels are?
Didn't get FSH or LH tested. I made an appointment to an endocrinologist....doubt i will be put on TRT though, my test is low, but probably not low enough to qualify. And yeah, no libido and haven't had energy in years...Im still pushin' through though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You probably wouldn’t be able to get trt covered by insurance anyways. Your total test was in the normal range (still relatively low). Your free test seems to be a bit low in relation to your total test as well.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also have high levels of glucose and potassium....
Glucose- 101 (range 65-99)
Potassium- 5.3 (range 3.5-5.2)

Looking around online this could range from Kidney Failure, Addison's Disease...or simple dehydration!
The dehydration part would make sense, at the time, I was drinking a cup of coffee in the morning and way too much soda everyday for about 6 months (needed caffeine to stay awake on the job...stupid mistake)...Ive sense quit all soda, but still drink a cup of coffee in the morning.