pre cycle blood work - few questions

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
hi all. I had some blood work done yesterday (attached) to see kind of where I stand before I (maybe) begin a cycle of Test E/EQ/Tbol, coming up in January or February. I have a few questions regarding some of my results. Maybe someone here that knows a little more can provide some insight. I'm currently not on any supps at all. I will be 32 in a few weeks. I've run two cycles in the past, young and dumb style in college, the first was test only, the second was test and dbol kicker. Haven't touched AAS since then, about 10 years ago. The only things that really jump out from my results are the LH and FSH numbers which are significantly higher than normal range and I have no idea why. Anyone have an idea how my numbers could be that high? That and my LDL cholesterol. Should I try to get that number lower before using AAS? Are there any major concerns here? Do I need to see a doctor about those high numbers?

as far as the bilirubin, I'm not sure why that's high either obviously but it kind of makes me believe it has something to do with the fact that I can't really process alcohol anymore like I used to. Like I get hangover symptoms after just a couple drinks and can't drink any more after that. Sad too, because I used to have so much fun when drinking. that said, I rarely drink these days so alcohol isn't a reason my bilirubin levels are high.

Attachments

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d try to get the ldl lowered. Not sure why your lh and fsh are so high; maybe test them again. If the results come back the same, it might be primary hypogonadism.