Pre Contest Cycle. Should I drop any of these compounds?

MBracewell01

Awards
I'm 9 weeks and 5 days out from a show. Should I drop any of my AAS before my competition due to any of them holding water?

week 1-12 Sustanon 500 mg/wk
week 1-12 Equipoise 400 mg/wk
week 6-12 Winny 50 mg/ed

Has anyone ever run EQ for pre competition?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Equipoise is really dry dude.. Yur good especially with that winny at the end..did yu plan out the cycle so yur competing in like the last week of it?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So you're two weeks into your cycle? Why not go with a test base with less esters? Sustanon is a vial full of esters and very little test. Most guys will do no less than a gram of sustanon a week because of the heavy ester weight. I'd drop the Sustanon and switch to either test c/e. You actually have more equip than test, which should be the other way around.

MBracewell01

Awards
I'm planning on doing another show about 8 weeks after this one. My cycle is probably going to be about 20 weeks in total. My understanding is that:Regardless of the esters sustanon contains 250 mg/ml of test. Just releases at a different rate than straight c or e. I planned the cycle so that when I switched my diet and started doing more high intensity workouts I wouldnt be losing and any muscle mass. Hopefully might even gain a few pounds of muscle during the cut. Should I up the dose of anything or cut test a couple weeks out? Also, do you think an OTC diuretic will be sufficent?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing another show about 8 weeks after this one. My cycle is probably going to be about 20 weeks in total. My understanding is that:Regardless of the esters sustanon contains 250 mg/ml of test. Just releases at a different rate than straight c or e. I planned the cycle so that when I switched my diet and started doing more high intensity workouts I wouldnt be losing and any muscle mass. Hopefully might even gain a few pounds of muscle during the cut. Should I up the dose of anything or cut test a couple weeks out? Also, do you think an OTC diuretic will be sufficent?
Just so I understand correctly, are you saying that sustanon at 250mg/mL is 250 test? If so, then that's incorrect. The weight of 250mg includes the ester weight. I can break it down if you want?

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
I would drop the sust and go with prop. Also if you can I would put some mast and/or tren in the mix as well and drop all oils at 10-14 days out.

Is your winny oil or tab?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your Sustanon is made up of these blends, you will yield only 172mg of test. Less than 350/500.

...........................................................................Percentage to.............................Actual
.........................................................................100% Suspension......................Testosterone

Testosterone Propionate................30mg..................80% .......................................24mg

Testosterone Phenlypropionate.....60mg..................75%......................................... 45mg

Testosterone Isocaproate...............60mg..................69%.........................................41mg

Testosterone Deconate.................100mg.................62%.........................................62mg

Sustanon 250................................250mg........(minus esters equal)....................... 172mg

On the other hand, 250 of test e will only yield 178, so the difference is not all that much, except it will be released into your blood stream much faster, so at the end of a week, almost half the esters will be cleaved off. With Sustanon, the deca ester will take it out much further. I should have included the half lives at the end of each compound, which would have made it more relevant. .

MBracewell01

Awards
Thanks for the info DetroitHammer. The blend I'm running is... 25 mg acetate, 25 mg prop, 100 mg enthanate, 100 mg cypionate. Dont know if this makes a diffrence? The winny I'm running is a liquid that you drink. I've used it before so I know its legit. The prob is that I have already purchased my full cycle and I'm kind of on a budget... So I need to figure out the best way to run it. I do have access to tren ace if you think that would be worth while to add in? So should I drop the test 14 days out and just run eq, tren and winny right up to the show?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info DetroitHammer. The blend I'm running is... 25 mg acetate, 25 mg prop, 100 mg enthanate, 100 mg cypionate. Dont know if this makes a diffrence? The winny I'm running is a liquid that you drink. I've used it before so I know its legit. The prob is that I have already purchased my full cycle and I'm kind of on a budget... So I need to figure out the best way to run it. I do have access to tren ace if you think that would be worth while to add in? So should I drop the test 14 days out and just run eq, tren and winny right up to the show?
Wow, I've never seen a blend like that. There is virtually no difference between enanthate and cypionate, so blending those two seems pointless to me. Typically sustanon has one very long ester so someone on TRT can inject maybe once a month, so having two very similar esters as your long lead compound is odd. But, if you're injecting this twice a week, you should be in good shape. I just wouldn't consider this to sustanon, but rather a special blend. Thanks for clearing that up.

MBracewell01

Awards
Ya, i thought it was a weird blend when i got it too. It's from a UGL. Every other batch of Sus I've had has been the blend you mentioned above.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I *think* the blending of cyp and enan allows a higher concentration than can be achieved with either solo. Don't hold me to it though.

ManBeast

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
yeah get the tren and start it the same time as the winny. i would run those too all the way up until the show because they will help you harden up while you are dropping water (think it will be the same with liquid but i always run the tabs). also once you drop your test up your winny to 100/150mgs.

you didn't mention an AI... are you planning on using one?

MBracewell01

Awards
right now I'm not using an AI but I do have it on hand. I plan to start running A-dex .25 mg EOD starting 6 weeks out.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
ok that will work i personally like letro but just up it once you get about 3 weeks out to 1mg ed.