Unanswered PRE ancillaries

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey is PRE still g2g? I want their 7 alpha which I have faith from talking to bros is legit however I don’t know about their ancillaries which I obviously would need to pull through

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I see that just in time for me to stock up! I’m so excited to run this trest and actually feel GOOD like you’re supposed to on trest vs how I normally feel on orals only

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just keep a SERM on hand, some B6 or Ldopa, and an AI and you’ll be set.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long you planning on running the 7a I was planning 8 weeks but thinking I may extend to 12 since I’m already shut down.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna grab some prami just in case I’m sensitive to conversion (never ran a 19 nor before)
And I’ll have ralox on hand for any gyno. Do you think it might be wiser to bump the ralox to a stronger serm LH wise? Like in case I have to hop off? Or keep the ralox for gyno

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna grab some prami just in case I’m sensitive to conversion (never ran a 19 nor before)
And I’ll have ralox on hand for any gyno. Do you think it might be wiser to bump the ralox to a stronger serm LH wise? Like in case I have to hop off? Or keep the ralox for gyno

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ralox is king for anti-gyno. It served me well controlling gyno on trenavar even with no prolactin control beyond ldopa (and I’m very sensitive to 19-nors it would seem).

Prami start that dose 0.1 eod - it has a long ass half-life and will build up and put you on your ass. People take it nightly because they don’t understand the drug, but you only need to hit it like 2-3 nights a week. Don’t be like me. I was sick AF on Easter many years back because I didn’t do my research.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Ralox is king for anti-gyno. It served me well controlling gyno on trenavar even with no prolactin control beyond ldopa (and I’m very sensitive to 19-nors it would seem).

Prami start that dose 0.1 eod - it has a long ass half-life and will build up and put you on your ass. People take it nightly because they don’t understand the drug, but you only need to hit it like 2-3 nights a week. Don’t be like me. I was sick AF on Easter many years back because I didn’t do my research.
Yea I read about nausea, I’ll be sure to keep it low. Ready to get my feet wet on the nors tho, I can’t wait to try tren. Just wanted to keep it easy at first so I went with trest, figured more stable blood levels with the Transdermal trest might be a good intro before the ups and downs of tren ace

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
How long you planning on running the 7a I was planning 8 weeks but thinking I may extend to 12 since I’m already shut down.
Honestly I was planning 6-8 weeks because I’ve been on for 4 already and didn’t wanna extend much longer than that

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like their hex and 7a aren’t included in discount.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OOS sorry.. no more hex coming either.. our state side source has stopped all designers production.
7 a will be restocked soon.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
OOS sorry.. no more hex coming either.. our state side source has stopped all designers production.
7 a will be restocked soon.
Wait ur out of 7 A? It doesn’t say so on PRE site. Was about to order some

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why they picked those two of all not to include?
Well, on a practical level, if something is low stock or you can’t keep it on the shelves it doesn’t make sense to discount it further.

But I feel you homie