Pramipexole to control Prolactin when using Very high Trenbolone dosages

marinek9

Awards
I have been using 1000 Mg Wk Test (Cyp and En, whatever is available) and 700 Mg Wk Tren Acetate for an "extended" period. I was def. experiencing very bad high Prolactin level related sides.

Started on .25 mg Pramipexole 8 days ago. 1st 6 days were tough, but thats well known, so I was expecting it... Def could not function at work for that time. Tired, cloudy, general overall ill feeling.

Day 7... Up the dose to 1 mg in the morning. Felt great....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.

Physically, I have tighten up HUGE in the week since I started.... Noticeable loss of body-fat and fluid. VERY HAPPY WITH THE PHYSICAL RESULTS!!!!!

So as of today I am on 1 mg in the morning and .75 in the early afternoon.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
so what does trenbolone have to do with prolactin, and where did you read that it does?

prolactin and estrogen have an inverse relationship btw, in the body when one goes down, the other goes up. so uh, if you dont have an ai, you still have a strong possibility to grow some boobies.

marinek9

Awards
Im on at least 1Mg ed of Arimadex year round, I have labs done 3 or 4 times a year. Ill actually post my last labs.

Tren is a progestin, and def causes an increase in Prolactin levels. Especially at the doses I use. I wont ever use tren again without a prami "type" drug along with it.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Old Witch Anabolics 35
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7
IGF-1/GH 0
Supplements 0