Pramipexole and arimidex

Mudveins

Awards
Hey guys, so this is just a question on dosing for prami and arimidex. I'm going into my 6th cycle and I have never used either... I've always handled test very well but my last cycle I added tren for the first time and I had a world of side effects.
Progesterone and prolactin related... my blood work has come back perfect and I have also had my liver, kidneys, etc ultrasounded so I am ready for another attempt at Tren.
This time however I am going to keep the test low (around 200mg a week) and tren at 300 or 400... I will also be adding masteron at a dose the same as Tren.
What would an appropriate dosing for Prami and arimidex be on this cycle? (Normally I wouldn't run arimidex but I've been told higher E2 levels can increase tren sides)
Thanks in advance

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'm running 400mg tren and dose prami at .2mg 4x/week. Lower, more frequent doses of prami keep sides lower for me. As for the Arimidex I'd probably go with .25 2x/week. The issue is test aromatizes differently for everyone and blood wook will show a false higher e2 on tren so you really have to know the AI dose on that amount of test before going in.

Mudveins

Awards
I'm running 400mg tren and dose prami at .2mg 4x/week. Lower, more frequent doses of prami keep sides lower for me. As for the Arimidex I'd probably go with .25 2x/week. The issue is test aromatizes differently for everyone and blood wook will show a false higher e2 on tren so you really have to know the AI dose on that amount of test before going in.
Thanks for the reply. I thought prami was supposed to be dosed every day? Is there a ramp up for prami? How do you feel at your current dose?
I thought arimidex was supposed to dose daily?

DTA

DTA

Awards
You could dose prami ed but even twice a week is fine. As long as the total weekly amount is right. Prolactin rises a lot slower than estrogen. You definitely wanna start low on the prami. .1-.125 I a good start. Up the dose about .025 or so after about a week. You're gonna really be hurting if you start too high. And dose it about an hour before bed. Can make you really drowsy

Twice a week to eod is standard for AI. I don't see you needing eod on 200mg a week but it's possible

btur2915

Awards
Half life of prami is 6-8 hours I believe. I run .25mg ed. Def start slow and work your way in .05 increments.

Mudveins

Awards
Half life of prami is 6-8 hours I believe. I run .25mg ed. Def start slow and work your way in .05 increments.
Starting at what dose?
And how fast do I increase it by .05?, every day?

btur2915

Awards
Not true. e2 values will come in correctly if you elect the lc/ms estradiol sensitive test. More expensive but more accurate.