PP/HD female cycle?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A young woman in her mid 20s that i know from my local gym somehow got a hold of pheraplex and halodrol clones (from an ex boyfriend as i understood it). She asked me what i thought of her running 10mg PP and 75mg HD each day for a 5 to 6 week lean bulk. I told her it sounded like way too much methyls and anabolics for a female of approx. 125 lbs..

Then i got to thinking, what do i know?

Thought i’d hit the more experienced folks here at AM to see if they concur with my cautionary advice.

Any guidance that i can pass along to this aspiring female physique athlete would be appreciated.

Last edited:
dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex is super androgenic...I'd avoid it like the plague. Halodrol maybe OK in super small doses.

If it was my girl I'd have her look into anavar or ostarine.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex is super androgenic...I'd avoid it like the plague. Halodrol maybe OK in super small doses.

If it was my girl I'd have her look into anavar or ostarine.
She’s not really “my girl”, just a casual acquaintance from the gym but thanks, I’ll pass along the recommendations.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you please elaborate? I may have to talk her out of it and the more info i can pass along, the more likely she is to listen to reason.
Pheraplex will turn her into a male. A lot of steroids will eventually turn her into a male. If this isn’t good enough of an argument just let her do. If I was a girl I’d Go with anavar low dose. Maybe sarms low dose too why not. Maybe a little primo low low dose too.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex will turn her into a male. A lot of steroids will eventually turn her into a male. If this isn’t good enough of an argument just let her do. If I was a girl I’d Go with anavar low dose. Maybe sarms low dose too why not. Maybe a little primo low low dose too.
I understand that PP is androgenic, hence the “turn her into a male” comment but she’s already made the case that she’s limiting it to 10mg to mitigate the risk of virilizing side effect; do you think that 10mg/day will cause her to have masculizing side effects? That might disuade her.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Desoxymethyltestosterone (pheraplex, Dmt, Madol)- Find detailed information about Pharmaceutical Intermediates from Wuhan Biocar Bio-Pharm Co., Ltd..

Maybe skip this one...

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand that PP is androgenic, hence the “turn her into a male” comment but she’s already made the case that she’s limiting it to 10mg to mitigate the risk of virilizing side effect; do you think that 10mg/day will cause her to have masculizing side effects? That might disuade her.
Yes. I do. I've taken it. It's one of the few drugs that made me aggressive. I wouldn't wish that on any female.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you please elaborate? I may have to talk her out of it and the more info i can pass along, the more likely she is to listen to reason.
Does she want to be mascunalized? Bc that's what phera and hdrol are going to do. As suggested I'd recommend her take anavar or ostarine if she can't get that. Tell her to give you the pp and hdrol and get her one of those in return :) fair trade

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've thought about this a lot over time. If I were female, I wouldn't use any steroid. And if my gf or wife wanted to, I'd do everything possible to dissuade her. If I couldn't, I'd recommend Anavar.

I'm not putting down anyone's gf's or wife's choices. We all make our own. But this is mine.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does she want to be mascunalized? Bc that's what phera and hdrol are going to do. As suggested I'd recommend her take anavar or ostarine if she can't get that. Tell her to give you the pp and hdrol and get her one of those in return :) fair trade
Now that’s a great idea!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that’s a great idea!