So I decided to try something special today as I'm getting close to the end of my run here...
7a 5whites/spinach
10a 4oz ea tilapia/salmon, salad
1p 1sc protein
2:20p 2sc powermax, 1sc build n.o.
- this was my "special" addition ha. Decided to try to add something with some extra beta alanine and see how this went for me:
On the way to the gym about 15min later I wa feeling pretty amped up, started to get the tingles in my face and arms just as I was getting to the gym so this was timed out perfectly at 30-35min
Workout was pretty solid, good endurance, good pump for chest, but the triceps pump I had going at the end of my workout was epic. Went from looking pretty small/deflated this morning to beastly when I was leaving the gym.
One thing I haven't commented on much here is focus... I haven't noticed much of a "tunnel vision" type, but I do seem to feel very in tube with my workouts.
I really can't say enough about the endurance factor though. As I'm getting deeper into my cut and having been ultra low carb (<40g/day and all from veggies) for 6days now I can see my strength starting to drop a bit but the endurance I feel is helping make up for this by allowing me to complete that extra rep or set to push a bit further. Honestly endurance isn't something I would normally look for in a pwo but having experienced an extreme increase from this I have to say that I'm really into it and will definitely be looking deeper into the compounds responsible for future reference.