Powerlifting Beginner Cycle/Recommendations

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im new to the world of Powerlifting. I guess my question is what gear is most commonly used. Im 40 years old and run TRT, Ive found my body best responds to Test E. It seems to cause the least bloat. Im currently cruising at 300mg every 10 days. Occasionally I’ll throw some Deca in mix but I can get real bloated off it. Once or twice a year I will do a 600mg Blast for 8-10 weeks. Im curious as to what and how much a lot of people do in this sport as far as cycles go. Just looking for a safe base and a good place to start. Ive read too much Test is hard on your joints and not necessarily great for Lifting Heavy and Powerlifting. Just looking for some real life advice. Thanks in advance

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
At your age you need to find a dose that you can stick with for a long period of time without affecting your health.
Try just doubling your HRT dose to 600mg every 10 days. If your blood pressure goes too high then go back down to 300mg every 10 days and replace that other 300mg with boldenone or nandrolone. Whatever doesn't raise the blood pressure

Just stay on this dose year round. 600mg of androgens every 10 days is plenty to get big and strong