powerFULL anti-catabolic?

dra05ke

Awards
is powerfull posses enough anti-catabolic power to use it to preserve muscle mass while on a cut? ...im still lifting with it ..but im going to cut out about half to 3/4 my carb intake pre-workout and was wondering if it would spare my muscle with 45 minute lifting session followed by 20 min cardio?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I believe it shuld have you covered for what your looking to do.
SuperCissus would make a nice stack on that for its potent anti-catabolic properties as well :)

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prime + Recreate would probably be better. But yes, PowerFULL will definitely help in preserving muscle mass. Also consider getting some BCAA.

dra05ke

Awards
i seem to be reacting unfavorably with the forsklin in recreate so i dont know if ill be running it this spring for my cut!! : ( ...and saving the PRIME for when i get down to my desired bf level then will run 8 weeks of it to add pure lean mass to gauge how well it adds mass. ...im going to be running just DCP and mega dose BCAAs ...eat breakfast then sip on about 10 grams for 3 hours then 10 g pre/10 g intra ...then sip on 10 g for 3 hours between post workout meal and the following meal ....is it possible to be able to recomp and gain maybe just 2-3 pounds of muscle and burn fat in 12 weeks with just DCP/mega dose BCAAs and diet??? ....diet is going to be about 500 below or right around maintenance ...but sacrificing carbs ..eating MOST of my carbs breakfast pre/post workout.