powerful and t bomb stack

Powerfull Is good, T Bomb is.... Not.

What you should look at is PR-XT stacked with some Forskolin 95. Make some gainz and do it right.

I used T bomb a few years ago, and I really didn't notice anything at all.
PR-XT was an epic run, test boosted and gainz were nice.
 
I'ma run t bomb and power and see how it works out for me and I never heard of them supplements before I'll look them up
 
I'ma run t bomb and power and see how it works out for me and I never heard of them supplements before I'll look them up

Well yeah, if you have them, run them. It should be a decent stack.
Just make sure your diet and training regimen are on point so you can see what the supps bring to the table.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.
 
Yeah I bought them today with pro -nos protein going to start it next week and see how good it is and thanks for the help I'ma look into the stack you were talking about who knows mite be my next stack lol
 
I've only ever seen mediocre reviews for T Bomb. After my Maxbulk log and PCT, I'll be running 2 bottles of PR-XT and Tropinol. Looking forward to the added results from those 2. :head:
 
Back
Top