Powdered thermogenic (coffee replacement) help...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m looking for a replacement for my morning coffee and looking at powdered fat burners to help with mood and energy for morning pick me up (in that order) when at work and used for fasting.

I use to use the original Pes Alphamine which I thought was great for the two aforementioned purposes, sadly that is no more.

The options I have available (in UK) and look promising are as follows.

- Platinum Labs Optiburn Amped
- Recon 1 Double tap
- Performax Labs Fitmax (tastes horrific however if best option will use)
- Olympus Labs Bloodshred War edition (on sale)
- Sparta Nutrition Hydrashred
- Outbreak Nutrition Reclaim

Or any better alternatives/suggestions or help appreciated.

Thanks again

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's not a fatburner per se but I've used stimul8 for that purpose

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m looking for a replacement for my morning coffee and looking at powdered fat burners to help with mood and energy for morning pick me up (in that order) when at work and used for fasting.

I use to use the original Pes Alphamine which I thought was great for the two aforementioned purposes, sadly that is no more.

The options I have available (in UK) and look promising are as follows.

- Platinum Labs Optiburn Amped
- Recon 1 Double tap
- Performax Labs Fitmax (tastes horrific however if best option will use)
- Olympus Labs Bloodshred War edition (on sale)
- Sparta Nutrition Hydrashred
- Outbreak Nutrition Reclaim

Or any better alternatives/suggestions or help appreciated.

Thanks again
Coffee is going to0 be king as far as just plain caffeine. IF your looking for something more Double tap is pretty good.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer FitMax. Taste is subjective, I like the Orange Mango best. Hydrashed is solid too.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second FitMax. I enjoy the flavor, but that’s very subjective, and it has a great profile, with ingredients to help burn fat, as well as improve performance, energy, focus, etc. to the point where I often use it as the base of a PWO or in the morning just for energy and focus (not even during a cut). I do also find it allows me to go longer without eating, like if I’m running late and don’t have time for breakfast or something.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
RIP Alphamine. I really enjoyed Bloodshr3d War - significantly decreased appetite.

What flavor of FitMax have you tried? I wasn't in love with the pink lemonade, but the new orange mango is a big improvement. In my opinion, FitMax is the best option as an alternative/replacement to the OG Alphamine

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are in UK, there is a thermogenic powder (very often at - 60%) at bulkpowders (hint) supplier.

I think it is very decent for the price tag.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Hydrashred is really good, I do one scoop in the morning and one in the afternoon. Enjoying it so far!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax is my favorite by far. I prefer it to OG Alphamine, and everyone knows I was fan of Alphamine. The Orange Mango is really good, especially when cold. Clean energy, increased body temp, appetite suppression, fat loss. I'm loving it.

If we could somehow copy that OG Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade I'd be in heaven

henm

Awards
Users fitmax didnt. Like it too much even with 2 scoop, endrulean is nice.... But aomthing still. Missing if u comper to. Og alp... Anyway any new supp sluld be out? Bloodshred new VERSION? I Finish endrulean and just wonder what to. Order now