Potential Injectable Sarms hybrid cycle

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of using some Injectable Sarms so I can decrease my dosage of gear. Does anybody have any experience with Behemoth Labz injectable Sarms? Ik they are one of the few companies that hold this product line in their inventory, as well as they, are a separate entity, yet same ownership as Purerawz so I would assume their product would not be bunk as Purerawz holds a well respected reputation amongst many enhanced users

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pure raws is fuvking garbage
Could you elaborate? I haven’t ordered from PR but they have about as good of a rep as a sarms company can get.

Do you have experience or information on their products to support a claim that they’re garbage?

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could you elaborate? I haven’t ordered from PR but they have about as good of a rep as a sarms company can get.

Do you have experience or information on their products to support a claim that they’re garbage?
No I don’t but I’ve seen bad reviews. They also typically promote roids24 which also has many bad reviews: typically if a source is going to promote themselves through you tubers and try to reach the generation of 20 year olds i wouldn’t expect them to be any good. Besides Seth spartan on YouTube got fined for selling stuff he wasn’t supposed to regarding pure raws in which he promoted the hell out of.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve heard the same thing on another board. I don’t remember the details but it was one of those things where they were legit for a while and then whatever happened and it’s since been downhill. I tried their bpc and tb500 and noticed nothing. Also got a very strange “rash” or infection of some sort at one of the injection sites. It was itchy and raised and warm. Never painful and didn’t travel anywhere down or up from there. Just didn’t inspire confidence. Could have been my own mistake as well so I am not outright blaming them.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive used Clomid from Pureraws for my PCT and everything went smootly. Also some Cardarine to keep up with my workout intensity off cycle. Both products worked well.

No I don’t but I’ve seen bad reviews. They also typically promote roids24 which also has many bad reviews: typically if a source is going to promote themselves through you tubers and try to reach the generation of 20 year olds i wouldn’t expect them to be any good. Besides Seth spartan on YouTube got fined for selling stuff he wasn’t supposed to regarding pure raws in which he promoted the hell out of.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LMAO I actually was hungover during the holidays, had some water next moring and tried recouping for a couple of hours, took one pill of yohimbe, 25mgs of Cardarine, with a gatorate (Electrolytes), and a cup of coffee and made it 5 miles on a jog, usually only get to 3 miles on a good day

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive never had a bad experience with PR or BL.