Posts become unformatted

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes when I post, I'll put spaces between sentences and paragraphs in order to make what I'm writing more legible. For instance, I've included a space between this sentence and the former. Sometimes when I post, all the spacing is removed from my posts... Such as this post:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/249475-bridging-alpha-one.html#post4481266 When I attempt to edit the post and reinput the spacing, when I press submit, the changes don't take effect and my posts essentially just become a big block of text. Any fix for this problem?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it happened to that post above. Sweet.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This issue is super annoying. It usually takes 3-4 attempts to correct as well. Only happens to me when editing.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try switching to the regular editor and see if it still happens? I can't replicate this issue, unfortunately. Send me your OS & browser info.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I've switched from the WYSIWYG editor to the standard one. Will let you know if it continues. This happens for most people I know on Mac OS, including iPads. Happens on both Safari and Firefox for me in Mac OS

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oddly enough, I'm exclusively MacOS with Firefox and Safari and can't reproduce. Will keep looking into it!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I switched as well and the error no longer happens.