Post-quarantine gains

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK folks, need some ideas and input. Been building up a stash for a rainy day and it seems like now's a good a time as any to start using up some inventory. Current situation if you've been following me: Just had my 2nd kid, been quarantined since about mid-March, and have been working with a home gym set up. Looking to kick start my new progress and kill this dad bod starting in a few weeks, once a regular routine has been established on the home/work front.

Hoping for lean, but definitely noticeable gains. Currently sitting at about ~178#, 17% BF. Want to use what I have on hand. Familiar with some on this list, but looking to probably run a stack pending suggestions. I've got one or two set ups in mind, but want to hear from others first.

Kodiak Labs Fierce x 1 bottle (RAD 5mg)
OL Ostarine x 1 bottle (5mg)

OL Triumph x 1 bottle (methyldiaz 10mg)
OL Super-2 x 1 bottle (2-andro 250mg)
LGI Mithras x 2 bottles (dimethandrostenol 10mg)
VL Pyrosten x 2 bottles (msten 10mg)
VL Geozine x 1 bottle / VL Corpse Candy x 1 bottle (DMZ 15mg)

Apex Alchemy Synergen x 2 bottles (TD dienolone 25 mg/ml, epiandro 50 mg/ml)
Iron Legion XI-KT x 1 bottle (TD 11-KT)
Iron Legion VII-KT x 1 bottle (7-DHEA)

BLR Formeron x 1 bottle (TD formestane 50 mg/ml)
Epiandro x 2 bottles (Stano TD v2)
C&P Chemical 1 x 3 bottles (1-andro 110mg)

So let's hear it, with a focus on body composition, what would you put together?

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Syngern + additional epiandro for 6 weeks run :)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK folks, need some ideas and input. Been building up a stash for a rainy day and it seems like now's a good a time as any to start using up some inventory. Current situation if you've been following me: Just had my 2nd kid, been quarantined since about mid-March, and have been working with a home gym set up. Looking to kick start my new progress and kill this dad bod starting in a few weeks, once a regular routine has been established on the home/work front.

Hoping for lean, but definitely noticeable gains. Currently sitting at about ~178#, 17% BF. Want to use what I have on hand. Familiar with some on this list, but looking to probably run a stack pending suggestions. I've got one or two set ups in mind, but want to hear from others first.

Kodiak Labs Fierce x 1 bottle
OL Ostarine x 1 bottle

OL Triumph x 1 bottle
OL Super-2 x 1 bottle
VL Pyrosten x 2 bottles
VL Geozine x 1 bottle / VL Corpse Candy x 1 bottle
LGI Mithras x 2 bottles

Apex Alchemy Synergen x 2 bottles
Iron Legion XI-KT x 1 bottle
Iron Legion VII-KT x 1 bottle

BLR Formeron x 1 bottle
Epiandro x 2 bottles (Stano TD v2)
C&P Chemical 1 x 3 bottles

So let's hear it, with a focus on body composition, what would you put together?
I’m leaning towards 1g epiandro plus dmz or msten for 6wks

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might help if you listed the compound and serving sizes instead of the bottles brand.
Updated the original post with compounds and amounts. Not sure on some of the dosing for the TDs as they don't list, I'll have to tag a few folks who'll know.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@cheftepesh1 for Iron Legion, @delsolrob for Alpha Gainz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends if cutting or gaining. You sound like you want lean gains.

I’d do all the Synergen and EpiAndro for 8 weeks along with all of the 1-Andro. Then add 1 of the methyls for the last 6 weeks like Triumph.

I would also use the bottle of Kodiak Fierce the first month and the bottle of Super-2 the second month, but that is very likely overkill for you to get the results you desire.

If I really wanted to push maximum size, Msten+DMZ would be the methyl choice instead of Triumph (but you are going to suffer). If cutting, instead I would be using Mithras the last 6 weeks, 11KT the first month and use Ostarine 8 weeks instead of 1-Andro. Diet is number one determination of gains/cutting.

Formeron as needed but you likely won’t. Nothing is giving any estrogen here so expect joints to hurt and lipids to really be God awful. Might want to add 25mg DHEA Tabs here and there. You will already be slathering enough TD you don’t want to mess with Dermacrine.

7DHEA isn’t suppressive. Use it in PCT for cortisol control and to help elevate HDL.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@cheftepesh1 for Iron Legion, @delsolrob for Alpha Gainz
For the ones you have listed I would start with .5ml and then play with the dosing. That’s how I start. I usually end up at around 1ml.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Updated the original post with compounds and amounts. Not sure on some of the dosing for the TDs as they don't list, I'll have to tag a few folks who'll know.
* Mithras is Dimethandrostenol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m liking the ideas so far.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends if cutting or gaining. You sound like you want lean gains.

I’d do all the Synergen and EpiAndro for 8 weeks along with all of the 1-Andro. Then add 1 of the methyls for the last 6 weeks like Triumph.
The problem is he's only going to have 50mg dienolone a day for 4 weeks and run out. I'd get 2 more bttls. Synergen, some extra epiandro and dmz all for 6 weeks.
Sounds like dien+epiandro+a methyl is the optimal stack so far? Just saw that Apex is out of Synergen though, so that would limit me.

So would it be better to go with 4 weeks of the Synergen with what I have on hand? Or save it until I can get more to run it at an optimal dose? What would be the next best option?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like dien+epiandro+a methyl is the optimal stack so far? Just saw that Apex is out of Synergen though, so that would limit me.

So would it be better to go with 4 weeks of the Synergen with what I have on hand? Or save it until I can get more to run it at an optimal dose? What would be the next best option?
i think you would be better off saving it for a later run .. i would run dien 5-6weeks 50/75/75/ (last 2 weeks depending on how u feel )

i have 2 bottles saved up .. if interested i can match the deal $50 for 2 ..$57 shipped

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if they dont product the next batch .. im selling em $100/pop lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is consensus that dien should be run for 6 weeks, not 8? I have enough now to run at 100 mg for 8 weeks total, but see some suggesting 6 weeks instead.

I could also look at ramping up 50/100/150 mg, as I thought i recall @xR1pp3Rx talking about that higher dose? @nostrum420 @ZOO

Will aim to keep TD epiandro at ~200 mg constant throughout.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is consensus that dien should be run for 6 weeks, not 8? I have enough now to run at 100 mg for 8 weeks total, but see some suggesting 6 weeks instead.

I could also look at ramping up 50/100/150 mg, as I thought i recall @xR1pp3Rx talking about that higher dose? @nostrum420 @ZOO

I don't think there's specific time-frame for cycle length like that. 6 or 8 either would be fine. I don't think you'd see much with less than 6 though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I like the higher doses but at what cost? I like longer cycles too. so my point is, weigh your options. If you can do 8 weeks or more at 100mgs you will surely be happy with the results. likewise, 6 weeks at 150 would probably be an awesome run as well~

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

6 weeks minimum, 8-10 would be better

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
6 weeks minimum, 8-10 would be better
I'm a fan of longer cycles, 12-20 weeks. Obviously not all orals. My first suggestions was 6 weeks because it looked like you were setting up for a 4 week oral cycle. Go for the 8 weeks at 100, epiandro throughout, and dmz either in the beginning or end. Id actually like to see it at the end as it's kicking it up a notch when things might stall later in the cycle, but that shouldn't really beca concern with 8 weeks.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like everyone hit on it. I personally like the 8 weeks at 100mg.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was off on my dosing, but since Synergen is 25 mg/ml in a 30 ml bottle, I only would get 7.5 days at 100 mg dose. So I'm now leaning towards running it at 75 mg/day for ~6 weeks (40 days) since I have 4 bottles. Epiandro TD will be supplemented up to 250 mg/day for 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assuming I add in a methyl for the last 4 weeks (overlap with Synergen at weeks 5 & 6) to give me a total of an 8 week run, what dose should I use? Should I lower the dose of the methyl since I'm stacking, or keep it the same?

Triumph is my first choice I think, so I've seen 40-60 mg as doses. Would 40 mg for 4 weeks be good? Maybe do 40/40/60/60 if I can tolerate?

What about if I use DMZ? 30/30/45/45?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Assuming I add in a methyl for the last 4 weeks (overlap with Synergen at weeks 5 & 6) to give me a total of an 8 week run, what dose should I use? Should I lower the dose of the methyl since I'm stacking, or keep it the same?

Triumph is my first choice I think, so I've seen 40-60 mg as doses. Would 40 mg for 4 weeks be good? Maybe do 40/40/60/60 if I can tolerate?

What about if I use DMZ? 30/30/45/45?
You probably need to pick a compound and experiment with the dosage if you have never ran it. I can tell you X and your results may be Y. But it’s best to start lighter. I think your suggestions seem good though. Just consider that if a dose is working, more isn’t always better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You probably need to pick a compound and experiment with the dosage if you have never ran it. I can tell you X and your results may be Y. But it’s best to start lighter. I think your suggestions seem good though. Just consider that if a dose is working, more isn’t always better.
My theory is finding the most you can handle without side effects and run with it. Every time I push into the side effects zone where I need to add more stuff to control the sides, shyt starts going downhill

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I think I have my 8 week set up. Feel free to weigh in:

Synergen (dienolone/epiandro) 75/75/75/75/75/75/0/0
Alpha Stano (epiandro) 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100 (total epiandro is 250mg for first 6 weeks, 100mg last 2 weeks)
Triumph (methyldiazirinol) 0/0/0/0/40/40/60/60 - will only bump to 60mg based on feel

Kingsguard, TUDCA, and arimistane on cycle. Formeron if/as needed. Standard PCT, only notable addition is VII-KT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Remember you only need the extra TUDCA during the Triumph. And because Kingsguard essentially has aspirin in it (White Willow), keep it far away from your training time to avoid interrupting your inflammatory training stimulus. Also mind the fact that Arimistane is basically totally cosmetic - it will produce a drier look, but the effect on estrogen is negligible, so use the Formeron if you need to lower estrogen any.

On that note, B6 or L-DOPA is what you are going to want to keep prolactin from creeping up on the Dienelone. You can buy them individually or in a product like SNS Inhibit-P. You will likely need that more than an AI, as everything in this stack is dry.

Lastly, you will want a bigger dose of TD Epiandro at the end IMO. I take 1,000-1,250mg orally when I have peaked strength for contest. I wouldn’t be scared of a few hundred mg transdermal.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember you only need the extra TUDCA during the Triumph. And because Kingsguard essentially has aspirin in it (White Willow), keep it far away from your training time to avoid interrupting your inflammatory training stimulus. Also mind the fact that Arimistane is basically totally cosmetic - it will produce a drier look, but the effect on estrogen is negligible, so use the Formeron if you need to lower estrogen any.

On that note, B6 or L-DOPA is what you are going to want to keep prolactin from creeping up on the Dienelone. You can buy them individually or in a product like SNS Inhibit-P. You will likely need that more than an AI, as everything in this stack is dry.

Lastly, you will want a bigger dose of TD Epiandro at the end IMO. I take 1,000-1,250mg orally when I have peaked strength for contest. I wouldn’t be scared of a few hundred mg transdermal.
So the 300mg TUDCA in Kingsguard should be fine for weeks 0-4, adding 250mg (1 cap TUDCA) for a total of 550mg weeks 5-8?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think there's specific time-frame for cycle length like that. 6 or 8 either would be fine. I don't think you'd see much with less than 6 though.
What should dose timing look like? I will likely workout first thing in AM. Given I'll need 3ml plus 1ml of epi, I was thinking of splitting it up: 2ml post-workout shower (1 synergen, 1 epi), 2ml synergen in the evening pre-bed?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What should dose timing look like? I will likely workout first thing in AM. Given I'll need 3ml plus 1ml of epi, I was thinking of splitting it up: 2ml post-workout shower (1 synergen, 1 epi), 2ml synergen in the evening pre-bed?
That would certainly work. You may find that applying Synergen before bed has... an effect... especially if you're not the only one in said bed...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those who've run dien, do you experience lethargy on it?

Anyone interested in a log?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those who've run dien, do you experience lethargy on it?

Anyone interested in a log?
I don't have a ton of experience with it, but I used low doses of the injectable and the transdermal. No lethargy, I feel like it gives you a boost in strength and a better pump while on low calories which is what I'm using it for right now. The only downside I have on it is puffy nips but that can be easily taken care of. The more I use it the more I like it. At some point in the distant future I plan to see how high I can push it in a surplus. Tag me if you log it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have a ton of experience with it, but I used low doses of the injectable and the transdermal. No lethargy, I feel like it gives you a boost in strength and a better pump while on low calories which is what I'm using it for right now. The only downside I have on it is puffy nips but that can be easily taken care of. The more I use it the more I like it. At some point in the distant future I plan to see how high I can push it in a surplus. Tag me if you log it
What dose are you running?

Will definitely tag you in if I log it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Rad83 Anabolics 2