Post PH blood test results - PCT Black Lion Rebirth + Letrone

LexPisoni

Awards
Some people were asking how effective Rebirth + Letrone was for a PCT when I posted about my first PH cycle but I can't find my old thread. I gotta say very happy with the results and these are very good OTC products.

Below is immediately post PH with normal range and one month on Rebirth + Letrone and additional month wait. I've added LD because being higher post is a little strange which I need to look into - or anyone have any ideas? I didn't speak to doc about this but just collected results myself.

September
Testosterone - 0.6 (12.0-32.0)
Free Test - 25 (260-740)
SHBG - 4 (17-56)

LD - 202 (120-250)
AST - 71 (10-40)
ALT - 126 (5-40)
Cholesterol - 8.1 (3.5-5.5)

November
Testosterone - 15
Free Test - 314
SHBG - 34

LD - 281
AST - 31
ALT - 36
Cholesterol - 5.5

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Which PH(s) was used on cycle and for how long?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Some people were asking how effective Rebirth + Letrone was for a PCT when I posted about my first PH cycle but I can't find my old thread. I gotta say very happy with the results and these are very good OTC products.

Below is immediately post PH with normal range and one month on Rebirth + Letrone and additional month wait. I've added LD because being higher post is a little strange which I need to look into - or anyone have any ideas? I didn't speak to doc about this but just collected results myself.

September
Testosterone - 0.6 (12.0-32.0)
Free Test - 25 (260-740)
SHBG - 4 (17-56)

LD - 202 (120-250)
AST - 71 (10-40)
ALT - 126 (5-40)
Cholesterol - 8.1 (3.5-5.5)

November
Testosterone - 15
Free Test - 314
SHBG - 34

LD - 281
AST - 31
ALT - 36
Cholesterol - 5.5
geez, that stuff definitely messed with your liver.... good to see those enzymes came down.

what is LD? LDL?

FWIW, I've never seen cholesterol presented in that number.... difference in tests, I guess.

did you happen to do pre-cycle bloodwork?

LexPisoni

Awards
PH was Boss Sports Brickhouse but only did it for one month - bosssportsnutrition.com/products/brickhouse
Was pretty brutal stuff. Mix of compounds.

I'm in Australia, our tests must be quite different. LD is the same as LDH. No pre unfortunately (i wish).

Sorry edited: LD is better known as LDH, not LDL. But I did have a throat infection when the test was done so this could very well be the cause.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
PH was Boss Sports Brickhouse but only did it for one month - bosssportsnutrition.com/products/brickhouse
Was pretty brutal stuff. Mix of compounds.

I'm in Australia, our tests must be quite different. LD is the same as LDL. No pre unfortunately (i wish).
ah, makes sense.

I think the high LDL might be a symptom of liver stress.... you might wanna look into some stuff like krill oil, TUDCA and choline for that.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
ah, makes sense.

I think the high LDL might be a symptom of liver stress.... you might wanna look into some stuff like krill oil, TUDCA and choline for that.
hey, I was looking at some of my old bloodwork, and I think the LD might stand for "Lactate Dehydrogenase," and not LDL.... if that's the case, that's another liver enzyme.

LexPisoni

Awards
Yeah sorry I realised after I had a typo. Google says it can be quite generic to things and to do with 'tissue strain' and not speciality liver related. Strange the other liver readings are normal though which maybe suggests it's not to do with liver.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry I realised after I had a typo. Google says it can be quite generic to things and to do with 'tissue strain' and not speciality liver related. Strange the other liver readings are normal though which maybe suggests it's not to do with liver.
yeah, it's prolly liver related.

your ALT was crazy high when you were on the cycle.... the high LD is prolly a sign of the liver healing right now.