Post PCT bloods help

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Hey All.

I just got my post PCT bloods back and my test levels are still showing suppression. This is my first time doing pre and post bloods so I’m just trying to gauge what’s “normal” (I know normal is different for everyone).

I’m 36 yo. Cycle consisted of:
20 mg Ostarine for 6 weeks (got cut short due to Covid)
5 pumps Dermicrine
1000 mg NAC

PCT was:
Tamoxifen 20-20-10-10
MTest 4 weeks
Massacr3 4 weeks

Currently running
Creatine
1.5 g ArA
Epiplex
VasoXT half dose

Pre cycle:
Total Test: 443 ng/dL
Free test: 83.5 pg/mL
FSH: 6.9
LH: 7.5
Estradiol: 25

Post cycle 2 months after PCT:
Total Test: 271 ng/dL
Free test: 47.4 pg/mL
FSH: 6.5
LH: 5.2
Estradiol: 26

I know SARMs can be quite suppressive but I was hoping I would bounce back a little better especially just being on for 6 weeks.

Even with the low T my strength has progressed but has plateaued somewhat recently. I feel relatively normal.

Is there anything I can/should do to try and get my T levels up? Or is it just a waiting game for the ole nads to get up to speed?

I was thinking of trying another small PCT with a SERM or OTC AI/Test booster.

Anyone had a similar experience?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I cant tell you exactly what to do but running a serm again may be pointless. Unless you run it continuously you are always going to revert to where your body forces you to be,

for example my total test rises to 500 during pct, but always falls to 300s after serms leave my system. The only way i could maintain 500 total test level is by continuously using serms, which i would never do, i hate them.

I would just do the regulars in your case; good diet, enough sleep, avoid micronutrient deficiencies, lower stress if possible etc

Not much you can do. Test levels will be where your body wants them to be.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I cant tell you exactly what to do but running a serm again may be pointless. Unless you run it continuously you are always going to revert to where your body forces you to be,

for example my total test rises to 500 during pct, but always falls to 300s after serms leave my system. The only way i could maintain 500 total test level is by continuously using serms, which i would never do, i hate them.

I would just do the regulars in your case; good diet, enough sleep, avoid micronutrient deficiencies, lower stress if possible etc

Not much you can do. Test levels will be where your body wants them to be.
just curious as to why you hate serms?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP what time of day were the labs taken? Being 36 with average test levels to begin with you may simply be to the age where you are not going to recover.

Personally I would run clomid at 25mg EOD for a month and recheck 4 weeks post clomid. If still low start to examine TRT as an option or simply roll with it. Let us know what you do. I hope you recover but I assure you, as someone who has been on TRT since late 20's, it is not the end of the world if you do need it.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OP what time of day were the labs taken? Being 36 with average test levels to begin with you may simply be to the age where you are not going to recover.

Personally I would run clomid at 25mg EOD for a month and recheck 4 weeks post clomid. If still low start to examine TRT as an option or simply roll with it. Let us know what you do. I hope you recover but I assure you, as someone who has been on TRT since late 20's, it is not the end of the world if you do need it.
Are you in the states? Dr prescribed trt or self?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards

Taken at 8:00am, fasted. TRT isn’t off the table but would like to avoid if possible since it’s probably for life. Will definitely look into Clomid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

low dosed clomid and i would throw in sustain alpha

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just curious as to why you hate serms?
Increased propensity to blood clots, liver and occular toxicity, feeling like sh1t, in my case being an aggressive and raging lunatic, increased triglycerides,

etc etc

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I’ve got clomid and boron on the way. May grab some Sustain Alpha for kicks. I know the Iconic guys love it. Anyone else have suggestions for a good natty libido/Test booster?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got clomid and boron on the way. May grab some Sustain Alpha for kicks. I know the Iconic guys love it. Anyone else have suggestions for a good natty libido/Test booster?
code THEBIGT will save you 20% at iconicformulations.com....and yes, i [we] love it!!!

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
It’s taken my Clomid too long to here. I’ll be traveling next week and won’t be able to get it until next week. I have tamoxifen on hand and thinking about running that instead. Any pros/cons to running tamoxifen instead of Clomid?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Thanks for asking. I was going to get bloods this week but work stuff came up so I’ll get them next week. I did tamoxifen 20-20-20-10-10-10 with a bottle of Sustain Alpha and 20 mg Boron ed. We’ll see how it goes. I’ll let you know in a couple weeks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blood tests are back. I’m still down 114 ng/dL from where I started but up 58 from my post PCT test. So still recovering 5 months later. Free test is almost back to normal. I started at 83 pg/ml down to 47, now at 72.
When was the "where I started" value taken? The levels fluctuate also. How do you feel? Have you had some low T symptoms?
I was at 443 ng/dL. This was before my cycle. I hadn’t touched any PEDs in 9 years before that. No low T symptoms that I can tell.
Hey I thought to continue this conversation here.

As a summary to fully undesrtand the situation:

You were at 443 before your cycle about 6-7 months ago?

Then after Osta+pct+2 months at 271.

And now after some time and 6 weeks of Nolva at 329.

When was your last dose of the most recent Nolva? It's good that you don't seem to be suffering from low T symptoms. I know T leves fluctuate, but I don't know how much typically.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
1.5 months after 2nd Tamoxifen PCT. Last tamoxifen was 11-28-20.

I am currently on 20mg MK-677, but that is all. Technically it shouldn’t impact the HPTA, but it can increase prolactin which suppresses test production. My free test is almost back to normal which is encouraging. I know SARMS can tank SHBG which may be a reason my TT is still lower. Also, my LH hasn’t moved much.

Attachments