Unanswered Post-PCT Acne

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

This may be hard to answer without us seeing a hormone panel, but what exactly could be causing shoulder/chest and some face acne post-PCT? Acne is very uncommon for me.

I just finished a dermatrest + DMZ cycle, and I have a feeling it's a little estrogen rebound or leftover excess estrogen. PCT was 20/20/10/10 nolva, 4 pumps/day of Sustain Alpha (on quads/hams), and on my second bottle of M-Test. Obviously nolva is most important here, but just mentioning the others for the heck of it.

I have a ton of exem and prami on hand to knock out any extra estro/prolactin if needed.

If a hormone panel is the only suggestion right now, I'll probably get one next week so stay tuned if you're interested.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course a panel would be best, but if not ... I'd dose a little AI (personally).

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah any hormonal imbalance can cause acne. And I agree on the AI. May as well give it a shot.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Of course a panel would be best, but if not ... I'd dose a little AI (personally).
Yeah any hormonal imbalance can cause acne. And I agree on the AI. May as well give it a shot.
Yeah I'm guessing there's an imbalance. Thanks for both of your thoughts!

Now for dosing.. 6.25 eod? I don't want to run it too high and immediately crash E. Maybe i'll run it for 2-3 weeks then get blood drawn?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah that sounds like a reasonable dose, but yeah hard to say without bloodwork

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds like a reasonable dose, but yeah hard to say without bloodwork
Definitely hear ya there. I wonder if it's worth it just to get bloodwork before using exem. I wanted to anyway after PCT.

I probably will get bloodwork next week and i'll post up the results here!