Post holiday cut

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys, I need to start a post holiday cut as I went a little crazy this year with the extras. I am looking for suggestions. I have no problem with getting back to a dedicated meal plan, I just a little extra and am looking for suggestions. Right now I am leaning toward Ursa Major and Flashpoint or True Shred. Just looking for something non hormonal right now. I am 5 11, 195 and 49yo. Need to ditch 10-15 lbs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements is definitely one of my go tos for dropping some lbs and getting lean. Another product that might be worth considering is Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy. It's about to drop tomorrow and we have a few loggers starting logs on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright guys, I need to start a post holiday cut as I went a little crazy this year with the extras. I am looking for suggestions. I have no problem with getting back to a dedicated meal plan, I just a little extra and am looking for suggestions. Right now I am leaning toward Ursa Major and Flashpoint or True Shred. Just looking for something non hormonal right now. I am 5 11, 195 and 49yo. Need to ditch 10-15 lbs.
Nothing wrong with enjoying the holidays.

That's cool that you have no problems getting back on track with your meal plan. I always struggle the first couple of weeks cleaning things up but then once I make it into a habit, I'm okay.

I missed a lot of training this past year with my autoimmune condition and let my diet go as part of that nd the holidays I didn't even remotely try to eat right haha. I'm 43 myself.

If my health can hold up to allow me to, I plan on starting back on somewhat of a recomp in the sense that I need to get back some of my lost muscle and lose fat both but the emphasis is definitely on fat loss at first. (I know some people here on AM hate the idea of recomp; but I know my body and it works for me with my diet set up a certain way so to each their own).

I'll be using other supplements besides just fat loss ones, but for the purpose of fat loss, my setup is going to be:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Reduce XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • MitoBurn XT or Thermo Scorch (MitoBurn formula product) as soon as they come out. (A good option for anyone reading and wanting a MitoBurn based fat burner that's available now would be Iconic's ThermoAmp.)
I use GlycoPhase twice daily with my higher carb meals so that's an all the time thing for me, not specifically just cutting.

And I also use Focus XT daily which isn't for cutting but does have some ingredients in it that have fat burning properties such as ALCAR, Tyrosine, Choline, etc.

As I get some fat off, I'll probably add in Ab-Solved bc that worked really well for me year before last. I just want to get a little leaner first before adding it in.

Good luck on your program and with your results regardless of what you decide to use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements is definitely one of my go tos for dropping some lbs and getting lean. Another product that might be worth considering is Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy. It's about to drop tomorrow and we have a few loggers starting logs on it.

is that product still 40% off?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote