Post GH cycle…

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
About to wrap up a 10 month run of gh at 2-3iu per day (6 days a week). Im imagining upon cessation of exogenous GH your body must go through some type of recovery where you’re natural GH is somewhat shutdown. Unlike pct for anabolics, there is no standard pct regimen for post gh- if this is in fact the case.

My thoughts:

Would taking a secretalogue like Mk677 of injectable peptides help this? They obviously cause the body to release natural GH. I’m wondering if a 1-2 month run of one of these would help jump start my natural production and levels? Thoughts? Thoughts or info on general?

Just not looking forward to the negatives of gh ending. Granted I wasn’t going heavy, but it was for a solid amount of time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
About to wrap up a 10 month run of gh at 2-3iu per day (6 days a week). Im imagining upon cessation of exogenous GH your body must go through some type of recovery where you’re natural GH is somewhat shutdown. Unlike pct for anabolics, there is no standard pct regimen for post gh- if this is in fact the case.

My thoughts:

Would taking a secretalogue like Mk677 of injectable peptides help this? They obviously cause the body to release natural GH. I’m wondering if a 1-2 month run of one of these would help jump start my natural production and levels? Thoughts? Thoughts or info on general?

Just not looking forward to the negatives of gh ending. Granted I wasn’t going heavy, but it was for a solid amount of time.
You don't need a gh pct, if anything I'd stay on 2-3 year round while I'm cruising if I could afford it

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a gh pct, if anything I'd stay on 2-3 year round while I'm cruising if I could afford it
what about sides like elf or nose, ear growth? Granted I’m on a lower dose I have friends who have been on for years and they DEF have these effects….
Also, is there any definitive answers on recovery for producing endogenous growth after a cycle?

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
what about sides like elf or nose, ear growth? Granted I’m on a lower dose I have friends who have been on for years and they DEF have these effects….
Also, is there any definitive answers on recovery for producing endogenous growth after a cycle?
The notion that GH can cause the nose, ears, or head to grow larger is a myth. If you plan to discontinue no need for a PCT.
Your only PCT will be quality sleep, it is crucial for natural GH production.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The notion that GH can cause the nose, ears, or head to grow larger is a myth. If you plan to discontinue no need for a PCT.
Your only PCT will be quality sleep, it is crucial for natural GH production.
It's absolutely not a myth, it just happens at higher doses. I've seen first hand people's heads, hands and feet get significantly larger after running 8+ units for a extended period. Literally thousands apon thousands of people have experienced this

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's absolutely not a myth, it just happens at higher doses. I've seen first hand people's heads, hands and feet get significantly larger after running 8+ units for a extended period. Literally thousands apon thousands of people have experienced this
I mean, that’s basically what happens when there’s a disorder. People with gigantism usually get these effects. Acromegaly I think is what it’s called.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So that means it's only when you have that disorder right?
No, when you take too much gh you start to get some of the same side effects as them.

Idk if you ever been to a open pro bodybuilding show but pay attention, everyone's hands and feet are over sized. My boy James went from a size 10.5 to a 12 shoe in his early 30's. Look at Dr. Mike Isratel's head. It got bigger and started changing shape. It's EXTREMELY COMMON to have your hands, feet and head grow on large doses of hgh. I'm talking about 8+ units for extended periods of time or over multiple cycles.

Hands and feet are most common for some reason.

There's a few bodybuilders on YouTube who talk about how there hands and feet have grown over the years

Last edited:
Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
No, when you take too much gh you start to get some of the same side effects as them.

Idk if you ever been to a open pro bodybuilding show but pay attention, everyone's hands and feet are over sized. My boy James went from a size 10.5 to a 12 shoe in his early 30's. Look at Dr. Mike Isratel's head. It got bigger and started changing shape. It's EXTREMELY COMMON to have your hands, feet and head grow on large doses of hgh. I'm talking about 8+ units for extended periods of time or over multiple cycles.

There's a few bodybuilders on YouTube who talk about how there hands and feet have grown over the years
So basically it only occurs in High doses?
If you took less than that, it really depends on the person?
I have been to a few shows and wasn't too close to them, but the most common thing I saw was the HGH gut.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So basically it only occurs in High doses?
If you took less than that, it really depends on the person?
I have been to a few shows and wasn't too close to them, but the most common thing I saw was the HGH gut.
Hgh gut is actually usually from insulin and large volumes of carbohydrates/food, when hgh grows something it's permanent. So if your gut grew from hgh it would be permanent and we see lots of ppl show up with a bubble gut one show and then down the road they fix it.

If hgh grows your organs to extreme sizes "which is possible " it's permanent organ growth. And can't be reversed as far as I know.

Abnormal growth comes from Abnormally high hgh and igf levels. So most likely your gonna need to be on high doses of hgh or hgh and insulin.

Being on 2-6iu gh it's very unlikely anyone will see problems.

I'm sure there's a genetic component too

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Hgh gut is actually usually from insulin and large volumes of carbohydrates/food, when hgh grows something it's permanent. So if your gut grew from hgh it would be permanent and we see lots of ppl show up with a bubble gut one show and then down the road they fix it.

If hgh grows your organs to extreme sizes "which is possible " it's permanent organ growth. And can't be reversed as far as I know.

Abnormal growth comes from Abnormally high hgh and igf levels. So most likely your gonna need to be on high doses of hgh or hgh and insulin.

Being on 2-6iu gh it's very unlikely anyone will see problems.

I'm sure there's a genetic component too
This is really what I was hoping to hear lol. My one fiend has been on 5iu of pharma Serostim for like 4/5 years and you can tell his ears and nose have grown a bit. Nothing crazy, but you can see it when looking for it. Also, the bones in his elbow have DEF grown and protract outwards a bit- another symptom I’ve heard of. 100% the case with him.

I’ve been on 2.5 iU (Ug- but good) for about a year. I do it 5-6 days a week, and take a week off every 3 months or so. I’m trying to balance the risk:reward ratio between the benefits of long term- low dose use for fat loss (any small amount of hyperplasia is a bonus) : all of these permanent body growths. I like my face I don’t want to turn into a gremlin looking MFer simply to combat bf.

my thought is that 2.5iu dosing is a fairly safe and balanced compromise in the risk:reward catagory.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

And here comes the thread about whether or not someone should take GH to increase the size of their penis in 5..... 4..... 3.... 2.....