Post cycle question

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
I’ve been running a prohormone stack for about six weeks now. And the cycle is about to finish. I ordered SARMs halfway through the cycle and I’m kind of wondering when I should start the pct? I’ve still got three weeks of sarms left but my PH’s run out in about five days. So finish the PH’s and start post cycle and finish sarms out or just wait till the sarms are done?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finish out the ph’s...Let the sarms continue...Start PCT day after last sarm dose.

Whatcha got for PCT ?

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
Finish out the ph’s...Let the sarms continue...Start PCT day after last sarm dose.

Whatcha got for PCT ?

I was thinking about running aggressive labz pct. with some tudca. I’m open to suggestions though

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Start after last sarm dose but if you don’t include clomid then you aren’t running a pct (the otc stuff is worthless).

tudca is for while you’re on cycle btw

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A SERM should not be optional, the otc pct is what you may or may not add. Hopefully the tudca was used on cycle but also keep it through PCT, or at least some type of cycle support anyways. You want to get your body back to normal asap and that's going to require a SERM, so yes add the Clomid after the sarms

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
Oh I know tudca is for on cycle. I just figured after running methylated ph’s for that long I’d do well to keep running it for a few weeks after 😂. Plus I’d read some study’s that said that Rad-140 can elevate your liver enzymes pretty high so it’s better safe than sorry. Well I appreciate the help fellas. I’ll try to locate some legit non dark web clomid.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MA Research and PRE have both done me well. What did you run anyways?

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
MA Research and PRE have both done me well. What did you run anyways?

I did aggressive labz punisher stack. Which was M-sten, DMZ, DDrol, and yk-11. I also threw some Rad-140 and osterine on top.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve been running a prohormone stack for about six weeks now. And the cycle is about to finish. I ordered SARMs halfway through the cycle and I’m kind of wondering when I should start the pct? I’ve still got three weeks of sarms left but my PH’s run out in about five days. So finish the PH’s and start post cycle and finish sarms out or just wait till the sarms are done?
If you take sarms during pct then your pct will be pointless and you will need another pct. Sarms are suppressive just like steroids and prohormones

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And for all of you preaching the TUDCA on cycle, I've done plenty of cycles with and without it. Bloodwork don't really look any different. And there's nothing wrong with taking it after the cycle

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
If you take sarms during pct then your pct will be pointless and you will need another pct. Sarms are suppressive just like steroids and prohormones
I knew they were suppressive, I just hadn’t ever seen it addressed before so I figured I’d ask rather then just assuming as I heard differing reports as to how suppressive they were. And I ran the TUDCA and NAC all the way through the cycle. I just figured I’d keep it going for a few more weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did aggressive labz punisher stack. Which was M-sten, DMZ, DDrol, and yk-11. I also threw some Rad-140 and osterine on top.
Is this your first cycle? If so it's reckless. Msten is a steroid, dmz is a steroid yk11 is a steroid not a sarm. Ddrol I have no clue and osta and rad 140 a sarm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A SERM should not be optional, the otc pct is what you may or may not add. Hopefully the tudca was used on cycle but also keep it through PCT, or at least some type of cycle support anyways. You want to get your body back to normal asap and that's going to require a SERM, so yes add the Clomid after the sarms
Agreed. Definitely will want to run nolva or clomid for at least a 4 week pct.

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
Is this your first cycle? If so it's reckless. Msten is a steroid, dmz is a steroid yk11 is a steroid not a sarm. Ddrol I have no clue and osta and rad 140 a sarm.
No, I’d done a few cycles in 2010 pre ban. And I’d cycled just the punisher stack about eight months ago but noticed a lot of water weight so I figured adding something like rad and osterine would help cut some of that water retention.

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
After very little research and help from a member I realized im an idiot. There’s a sponsored vendor with both clomid and nolvadex. So I’ll just pick those up. Thanks for the help guys

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about running aggressive labz pct. with some tudca. I’m open to suggestions though
run a real pct none of those pre bottled pct stuff lol run something like nolvadex, hcg amd a natural test booster

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After very little research and help from a member I realized im an idiot. There’s a sponsored vendor with both clomid and nolvadex. So I’ll just pick those up. Thanks for the help guys
Glad you're on the right track. Maybe next time ask some ?s before starting a complex stack like that. A lot has changed over the last 10 years.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anyone is interested, one of the guys I work out with came off gear a little while back. Waited 4 weeks after last pin then shot 1000iu hcg eod for 5 pins so to days. During those 10 days took a mg of aromasin ed, then .5 eod for another 2 weeks. Test levels came back over 600. Last time he tried to come off did nova and Clomid and came back in the 300's.

I remember a few years back arguing with someone who said they use aromisin for pct. Maybe I was wrong

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did your labs look on Msten dmz Ddrol YK Osta and Rad? If I picked any 3 of those I’d probably feel like shyt for the entire 6 weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If anyone is interested, one of the guys I work out with came off gear a little while back. Waited 4 weeks after last pin then shot 1000iu hcg eod for 5 pins so to days. During those 10 days took a mg of aromasin ed, then .5 eod for another 2 weeks. Test levels came back over 600. Last time he tried to come off did nova and Clomid and came back in the 300's.

I remember a few years back arguing with someone who said they use aromisin for pct. Maybe I was wrong
funnily enough this sounds very similar to a Pct protocol a mate of mine ran recently, worked well for him. I think (but don’t quote me) he got it from a Dean St Mart article. That definitely had Oct starting 4-5 weeks after last pin of test e (although switching to prop and starting sooner was actually what my mate did), it also definitely included hcg and asin at high amounts but I’m sure also included a serm. I’m gonna try it myself next time.....