Post Cycle Gains Keeper

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any experience with this package or would it be over kill for an SD / PP cycle?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
a board sponsor has this package. contains 1 liquid Ketotifen (30 ML) 1 Tamoxifen (50ml 20mg/m) 1 Albuterol Sulfate (30 ML's 4 MG/ML).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty decent stack although some people disagree with using clen/albuterol/EC during post cycle. I think it is the way to go, personally. The stimulants help alleviate the PCT doldrums and have a small anticatabolic effect as well.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty decent stack although some people disagree with using clen/albuterol/EC during post cycle. I think it is the way to go, personally. The stimulants help alleviate the PCT doldrums and have a small anticatabolic effect as well.
I definitely agree on the clen during PCT if you can tolerate it.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to everyone for your insight. I am mostly concerned about the delayed gyno related to the SD cycles I keep reading about in the forum. Not sure if we ever got to the bottom of that.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ronin what is your cycle history???

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
zero

Been lifting for more than 15 years and have been tweaking my workouts and diet attempting to find the best mix of things. I think I am now at my natural max (maybe) 5'9 178 with about 12% bf..

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
actually 5'9 is stretching it... but close enough for govt work

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since your cycle history is zero, I think it would be a good idea to run ,say super by itself for three weeks to see how u respond, it wil shutdown some, but for me the three week cycle of the super did not shut me down very hard, just keep educating yourself here and then make an informed decision, the info is here for the taking, good luck......

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Since your cycle history is zero, I think it would be a good idea to run ,say super by itself for three weeks to see how u respond, it wil shutdown some, but for me the three week cycle of the super did not shut me down very hard, just keep educating yourself here and then make an informed decision, the info is here for the taking, good luck......
Thanks Ripd! Much appreciated.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just so you're all aware clen is remotely anabolic or even anti-catabolic in humans .. we don't have nearly enough beta 2 receptors .. that study was done on rats

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just so you're all aware clen is remotely anabolic or even anti-catabolic in humans .. we don't have nearly enough beta 2 receptors .. that study was done on rats
Do you use Clen in your PCT's Glen?I am just wondering because as Bioman said the general consensus is not to use Clen during cycle but I found during my research stimulation of the beta 2 adrenoreceptors causes both vasodilatation and glycogenolysis in the liver. So unless I am wrong Clen will assist in both freeing up glycogen from the liver to provide glucose (so it may provide muscle glycogen?), and to increase the diameter of blood vessels (cell volumization?) both things that your body desperately needs in recovery mode...Or did I read it wrong and it actually inhibits these things?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My take on Clen or ephedrine's "anabolic" properties that is just barely anabolic..just enough to keep you from going catabolic IF and only IF you consume enough calories to offset the burning off of glycogen from the increase in BMR.

If decide to cut hard, in PCT..a hormonally compromised situation, then it will tip the scale into catabolism. You'll burn fat but lose muscle as well.

If you keep calories high like you should during PCT, then I at least have noticed pumps, vascularity, maintenance or increase of strength all while burning fat..particularly VAT. Keeping the dosages moderate to low also helps this a lot. Keeping cardio to a dull roar is also a good idea. Taking enough to quiver is counterproductive.

This is purely observational on my part, but I think it may explain the mixed results with clen on pct..but I'd like to hear others' experiences with clen during pct as well.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW, just to add I think Glen meant ISN'T remotely anabolic or anti-catabolic. COrrect? BTW If that wrong someone just edit the post right out, no sense in cluttering this thread up.