Post Cycle crash! Loss of Libido and strength

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Would really appreciate some feedback.

I finished a 10 week test E cycle, 500mg a week, 1st 4 weeks Dbol.
I'm currently 3rd week into PCT.
My PCT looks like this. Clomid 75/75/50/50, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. Also am taking Daa and Started Erase pro this week.

My Libido has really crashed. No drive what so ever!! I feel weak at the gym, don't feel like lifting when I'm there. I'm pretty much lifting what I did before I started the cycle and sort of feel like it was alot of trouble for nothing.

Is this all because my own testosterone hasn't caught up yet?
Is this normal?

I didn't incorperate HCG this time, but plan on it next time for my 2nd cycle

Any feedback would be appreciated

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your own test has not caught up yet. Also just to make sure you did wait 2 weeks after your last injection to start pct correct?
Next time hcg might be worth it at 500iu twice a week it makes pct go a lot better for most. <I know you said next time but if all else fails you might want to grab some now and do 1000 iu a week for 2 or 3 weeks and keep the pct going with the SERM's.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you could have got some bunk clomid and nolva?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you could have got some bunk clomid and nolva?
This is a good point! OP did you get pharma or research and did you use a well known reputable source for either?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it's not bunk, running both of those that high could actually be the culprit. Estro's just as responsible for libido as Test is.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's not bunk, running both of those that high could actually be the culprit. Estro's just as responsible for libido as Test is.
Might be right because that is not even a very strong cycle really.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
I did wait 2 weeks after last shot to start pct. So if I were to get HCG, at 500iu twice a week. that would get me 5 weeks, so I would need 2 of them throughout the cycle?

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Anyhow, thanks for the feedback, appreciate it guys

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a bottle of sns bulbine and cel pct assist asap.

2 tabs e/d of bulbine, and 4 tabs each day of pct assist. fix that libido real quick.

1/2 of each in the am, then again in the pm.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks, never heard of sns bulbine before, but will look into it.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
This is a good point! OP did you get pharma or research and did you use a well known reputable source for either?
The source I got the Clomid from was the same as the test e. widely distributed in Ontario Canada, but I can't find any information on it. The Nolvadex I got from RUI

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Those were high doses for the Nolva and Clomid? thought I was running the norm. starting week #4 now and tapering down. I think I'm getting back to my old self slowly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48
orangutan Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 2