Post cycle cortisol still a thing if on trt?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We all know cortisol spikes after cycles causing loss in muscle gains. I would imagine being on trt would reduce this? So how much of a factor is the “post cycle” cortisol increases still a factor for someone who is on trt and thus has no reduction in test levels post cycle?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could add a lighter dose of invictus to cover yourself. At .5ml if you do have any cortisol bounce back it would take care of that. As far as on TRT I would assume any decrease in a cycle would effect it, even with TRT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We all know cortisol spikes after cycles causing loss in muscle gains. I would imagine being on trt would reduce this? So how much of a factor is the “post cycle” cortisol increases still a factor for someone who is on trt and thus has no reduction in test levels post cycle?
Ive never really thought about it, I don't do anything for cortisol when dropping back to trt and I don't notice Any issues. While I suppose it's definitely possible, I also would think that the opposite is possible depending on your cycle. Cortisol is the primary stress hormone, if your on a bunch of gear and taking orals and whatever else that is going to stress your body, dropping back to trt is going to remove a lot of those stressful things from your body.

I'm just speculating here, I don't know what the answer is.