Post cycle cholesterol

lfranco86

Awards
I finish a 4 week cycle of 1 andro by ams last month. I too iron labs cycle support during and iron mags pct after. I got my blood work done and everything is fine expect my cholesterol is high and good cholesterol is low. From experienced users, what can I do to address the cholesterol?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exercise and eat healthy.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
1 andro is usually hard on lipids, but it depens how much mg you run it every day. AMS i suppose is in liquid form, did you check liver values? Mine was elevated during every cycle on it, even one month after cycle they drop in standard values.

lfranco86

Awards
I got the Blood work done after my pct was over. Everything was good including liver values, just my cholesterol was off. Trying to see if there is anything I can get to check that for the next cycle. And it was the pill form by ams.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
It helps to know the cause of the bad values. If you took a PH that was harsh on the liver, you might want to focus on liver care. The liver seems to be involved in more processes than originally thought, of which may be the prime driver in lipid profiles. Sounds like your AST/ALT was in check then? Funny thing about the liver though is those numbers might not even budge until things are a little more serious. Might want to consider things like N-acetyl Cysteine (NAC), TUDCA has some promise, choline and inositol (more for fatty liver reduction). Exercise is obviously going to help at all stages, liver related or not.

Might sound counter productive, but reduce the carbs a little and add foods with more cholesterol. This will lower tri's and raise HDL, but LDL too. A lot will depend on diet and exercise to fine tune this. My tris and HDL have been outstanding on a keto diet, but my LDL goes too high. I've tried arguing that you need to look at LDL partitioning (certain LDL is good) while on a keto diet but my doctor doesn't want to hear it. Oh well. I'm strong believer in Omega-3's for cardio and heart health, make sure to consistently take your fish oil. Get some sun, D from sun specifically helps. Estrogen lowers LDL too...

Just FYI, I'm starting to lean towards lipid values being a side-effect of more underlying conditions, not a cause of. IE: LDL doesn't cause plaque, fatty liver causes plaque, LDL just happens to be a component of it/elevated.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone use Cardarine in PCT to get cholesterol levels good? Cardarine does great things for cholesterol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cycle assist, ahwagandha extract, Royal Jelly, TD ursolic acid, Palm fruit extract boom!

lfranco86

Awards
Thanks a bunch for the information. You guys are so knowledgeable.