Post covid cycle to kick start

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So running trt 180 mgs test. Just got over covid and lost some mass so want just a little something to kick start things. Usually limit myself to one cycle a year during the summer. Trying to take it more easy on the body. Looking for something easy on the lipids and not harsh in liver or kidneys.

Any suggestions? Just looking at something to add to trt. Like maybe a sarm. Want something easy on hairline as I'm prone to hair loss.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much did you lose from covid? I dont know much about post covid, but I heard there can be like scarring on the lungs or inflammation for awhile after... I wonder if it's best to stay away from anabolics and focus on general health for a bit. I would probably do some kind of liver, kidney, gut health cycle... but thats just me haha

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bump up test and add primo. Good leans gains and safe

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump up test and add primo. Good leans gains and safe
Yea def gonna bump test up slowly. Start at 250 and keep going till I feel good. Heard a lot about primo but never ran it before or know much of it. Care to explain a little on it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't add anything at all. You just lost some muscle due to sickness, right now is probably the easiest time you will have putting on muscle then you have in a long time. Also, if you were taking Tylenol and ibuprofen to keep the fever down on covid then you likely were putting a good amount of stress on your liver, probably not a great idea to throw a oral steroid in the mix.
Bump your test from trt to like 250/300 and I guarantee within 3-4 weeks everything comes right back.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't add anything at all. You just lost some muscle due to sickness, right now is probably the easiest time you will have putting on muscle then you have in a long time. Also, if you were taking Tylenol and ibuprofen to keep the fever down on covid then you likely were putting a good amount of stress on your liver, probably not a great idea to throw a oral steroid in the mix.
Bump your test from trt to like 250/300 and I guarantee within 3-4 weeks everything comes right back.
True real good points you made there. I'll bump the test like you said.

Question now I finally got my e2 in check. On 180 mgs of test a week pinning 3 times a week I've been taking exemstane 6.25 mg on pin days. Test level is 1200 and e2 is 29. How should I change my ai use when I bump the test up? I'm pretty hard to dial in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
definitely the best, right answer.

if i ever do decide to run a injectable cycle imma gonna consult with you 1st-seriously!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
True real good points you made there. I'll bump the test like you said.

Question now I finally got my e2 in check. On 180 mgs of test a week pinning 3 times a week I've been taking exemstane 6.25 mg on pin days. Test level is 1200 and e2 is 29. How should I change my ai use when I bump the test up? I'm pretty hard to dial in
That's a tough one, you don't see a lot of ppl needing a ai on trt. Exemestane is definitely the more forgiving of the ai's so you usually don't need to be as perfect with it like you do adex or letro. It's really a guessing game. You could try doubling your trt and double your ai to match. Or basically whatever you bump up your test bump up your ai accordingly. You could raise test and leave the ai where it is till sides arise and the raise accordingly to match the increase in test.

Honestly these are guesses, there's no way to know for certain, especially if you had a hard time dialing it in to begin with.

Are you naturally a high aromatizer or is your bodyfat level On the higher side, >18%. If it's a bodyfat thing something as simple as dropping bf will help lower your need for a ai in most cases. If it's a genetic thing tho, it's gonna be a little more tricky.

Another thing you could do is add a little masteron, so something like 250 test/150mast. Mast is not a ai but it will compete with estrogen to a degree, on doses this low it probably would be enough to do the trick and you have the added benifit of being on a little extra gear going from 180mg test trt to 400total mg is a big difference yet still extremely mild, I'd hardly call that a cycle. I was doing something similar. At the end of my cut I was on trt (150cyp) I started my mini cycle of 300 test/200mast and was up 9lbs in 2.5 weeks without trying, and that was while doing 5days a week of high intensity cardio.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, were you battling high estrogen side effects or chasing a number. Because personally I let my estrogen rise when bump up my test as long as I'm not dealing with side effects

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, were you battling high estrogen side effects or chasing a number. Because personally I let my estrogen rise when bump up my test as long as I'm not dealing with side effects
Not sure about bf but have visible abs and veins. Only symptom I had was slight puffy nips that went away once I got my number down. Sucks cause I don't like taking extra stuff and not sure if exemestane year round is safe?

I do love mast. Havnt ran it that low before. Fo you think it would still cause hair shedding at that dose if prone to it?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what about adding HCG? i guess that would be pointless since he's probably been on trt for a while?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what about adding HCG? i guess that would be pointless since he's probably been on trt for a while?
Idk, trt would have nothing to do with it. Some ppl just seem to get more out of there cycles when they add hcg, others get nothing out of it. I'm one of those ppl who gets nothing out of hcg. The only time I would use it is if I decide to never take steroids again. Id blast a bunch of hcg to kickstart recovery. But with that said, adding hcg to your cycle won't do much in terms of gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure about bf but have visible abs and veins. Only symptom I had was slight puffy nips that went away once I got my number down. Sucks cause I don't like taking extra stuff and not sure if exemestane year round is safe?

I do love mast. Havnt ran it that low before. Fo you think it would still cause hair shedding at that dose if prone to it?
I can't answer that, if your prone to shedding then any gear at any dose has a chance. But at the same time, nothing might happen. For me personally And a lot of ppl I know I've found that most injectable steroids under 300mg per week is a completely safe zone for side effects. I'm super sensitive to 19nors so I'm still a little more cautious with those.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Ya if you have visible abs then it's not a bf issue