Post a product review on youtube/IG for a chance to get seriously rewarded

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ladies and gentlemen, here's a chance for some major rewards..and every participant is rewarded!

I would love to see some videos with feedback on our products. I'm especially interested in videos also demonstrating the ease of application.

We will accept videos on both Instagram and Youtube. Instagram must be a post and not a story...you will still need to provide a link here (meaning it must be done on a public profile).

Criteria:
Video review earns 1 entry (beyond review, must discuss what the product does and how it's applied/dosed)
Video review with application demonstration earns 2 entry points

Every video generally considered informative will receive a $20 product credit - so everyone is a winner (I say considered informative so I don't get some 10 second video of "yeah, the product worked"). and, yes...if you post 3 videos, you will get a total of $60 in product credit.

It gets better!
if we get more than 10 members, I'll pick my favorite video for $150 product credit
If we get more than 20 members, I'll also do a drawing for $150 product credit.
If we get more than 30 members, I'll also do a drawing for a Dermacrine + TRS 12 week stack (that's a $240 value) - In the event a lady should be chosen, we can come to another arrangement.

Products qualifying for reviews:
Any currently available Iron Legion or Iconic Formulations product (must be available from our websites now)

Products qualifying for application demonstration:
Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, Iconogenin, Invictus, VII-KT, Virtus, Neuro P5, Neuro DHEA, Neuro AET, Neuro CBD (Existing orders of Neuro AET and CBD are going out today - should allow enough time to review them)

Each member is allowed to post up to 3 videos..each video counts as an entry.

Contest will go on through August 19th (one month).

Product credit will be issued when video is shared in this thread, remaining drawings will be done within 1 week after the contest closes on August 19th (may take a few days to go through all the videos).

Videos must be shared in this thread to qualify

International welcome - but international shipping charges are not included and must be paid by the customer

@Marms @cheftepesh1 @thebigt

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
added the following update:
International welcome - but international shipping charges are not included and must be paid by the customer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
added the following update:
nice!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good promo. I'll have to do a couple videos for Invictus and VIIKT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't forget...videos must be shared in this thread to qualify.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this guys

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just updated to also allow videos on Instagram.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump! Come on guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Ricky10

good opportunity....I want to see you try sustain alpha and endoap max!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys get in on this while there’s time. Free credit for posting a video is easy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ricky10

good opportunity....I want to see you try sustain alpha and endoap max!!!
While I realize my video for Olympus Labs redefined social media, it doesn’t mean that I necessarily enjoyed the process. Did I?

Actually, I am in need of a mini PCT, or possibly a big one....I can’t decide

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While I realize my video for Olympus Labs redefined social media, it doesn’t mean that I necessarily enjoyed the process. Did I?

Actually, I am in need of a mini PCT, or possibly a big one....I can’t decide
a video on par with the Olympus protein would be fantastic!!!

I think you stole the show with your protein video, at least in my humble opinion...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a video on par with the Olympus protein would be fantastic!!!

I think you stole the show with your protein video, at least in my humble opinion...
Not quite sure what OL ever used those videos for. They were supposed to be utilized in some new marketing campaign. I’m quite sure it’s not the forthcoming one though as they won’t even have the same name anymore, and that was over a year ago. Maybe it was all for the Russians! Oh well, it was a fun memory..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for getting this started! appreciate the video...but, it looks like it got cut quite short :)
Really? I'll have to check it out. Around 8min. I wonder if it did not upload properly.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Went and checked all my videos. They all end after like 1 minute, yet it let me upload 9 to 10 minute videos :( Now I feel stupid. Anyone know why the videos appear to upload yet only last like a minute?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they all cut off at 1 minute...so you have to split them into 1 minute sections on IG

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they all cut off at 1 minute...so you have to split them into 1 minute sections on IG
Know of a free editing tool to where I can easily do that?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is a full video on Youtube

Think I'm going to invest my efforts in YT over IG.
building muscle on a cut, nice!!!
I agree 100% that transdermal 7-keto is better than oral.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
building muscle on a cut, nice!!!
I agree 100% that transdermal 7-keto is better than oral.
I found it to be very helpful when cutting.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

video posted by a local competitor in San Diego...he's not on AM, so I'm just sharing it for him

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a sustain alpha back in 2012. It was a red bottle. That was a different brand and that wouldnt apply right?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ladies and gentlemen, here's a chance for some major rewards..and every participant is rewarded!

I would love to see some videos with feedback on our products. I'm especially interested in videos also demonstrating the ease of application.

We will accept videos on both Instagram and Youtube. Instagram must be a post and not a story...you will still need to provide a link here (meaning it must be done on a public profile).

Criteria:
Video review earns 1 entry (beyond review, must discuss what the product does and how it's applied/dosed)
Video review with application demonstration earns 2 entry points

Every video generally considered informative will receive a $20 product credit - so everyone is a winner (I say considered informative so I don't get some 10 second video of "yeah, the product worked"). and, yes...if you post 3 videos, you will get a total of $60 in product credit.

It gets better!
if we get more than 10 members, I'll pick my favorite video for $150 product credit
If we get more than 20 members, I'll also do a drawing for $150 product credit.
If we get more than 30 members, I'll also do a drawing for a Dermacrine + TRS 12 week stack (that's a $240 value) - In the event a lady should be chosen, we can come to another arrangement.

Products qualifying for reviews:
Any currently available Iron Legion or Iconic Formulations product (must be available from our websites now)

Products qualifying for application demonstration:
Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, Iconogenin, Invictus, VII-KT, Virtus, Neuro P5, Neuro DHEA, Neuro AET, Neuro CBD (Existing orders of Neuro AET and CBD are going out today - should allow enough time to review them)

Each member is allowed to post up to 3 videos..each video counts as an entry.

Contest will go on through August 19th (one month).

Product credit will be issued when video is shared in this thread, remaining drawings will be done within 1 week after the contest closes on August 19th (may take a few days to go through all the videos).

Videos must be shared in this thread to qualify

@Marms @cheftepesh1 @thebigt
Surprised more people aren't taking advantage of this generosity and promotion. These are upstanding guys y'all!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great reviews so far