View attachment 95445
funny-leg-day-truck-wheels1.jpg

222165_281905665249329_1209425430_n.jpg

Syndrome-of-the-Down.jpg

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you? 27
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? I have not
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes ( It will be more though
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? bps formasurge
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting for physique show
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely
8.) Please state your training style. 6 days a week high rep training
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes ( I will probably be bragging)
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239447-mccrew-becomes-frontrunner.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235900-50days-xgels-anabetaelite.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233322-round-two-pni.html
^^^ my three most recent
35pkl2.jpg

Attachments

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not a problem these products are right up my alley for my current goals.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be picking and announcing winners when I get out of the gym, any last minute entries do em now!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck everybody!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'll be picking and announcing winners when I get out of the gym, any last minute entries do em now!
I believe this is appropriate right about now
5991_528788200491757_1190547510_n.png

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.) How old are you? 35 Yikes!
2.) Male or Female? Debatable, depends on what supplements I'm on
3.) Have you used our products before? Yes. Vanillean, Endosurge, Endosurge turbo, OG DCP
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes,
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Basics, Preworkouts, some AI Perform here and there lol
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting, I'm fat and always cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I always give fair review. No pimper
8.) Please state your training style. At 315lbs getting out of bed is training. Style is usually high rep, high volume, keep HR going.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes, in wifebeater to hide my bubbies
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Here are latest few

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235130-cubsfan-his-man.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/237824-cubsfan-gets-alpha.html <--- This log fell apart due to illness/and life issues, but you can see I stuck to word and gave review

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228651-more-pumps-than.html

richard-sherman-memes-2-550x412.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck every one!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, you made this a tough one for me with more than a few VERY strong applications!

So here it is.....

The 2 winners are......

McCrew530 and RegisterJr!

Congrats guys, message me your shipping info and we'll get those mailed out to you ASAP!

And for everyone else, we sincerely appreciate the interest in these products so we will definitely keep you in mind for future promotions! Keep your eyes peeled because it's going to be a big year for BPS!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woot! Thanks Jim!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Stoked! Thanks Jim I will send you my info right now!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sending the info so quick! Both shipping addies have been forwarded so expect it soon!

Also, don't forget to post the link to the log in here when you guys get them started!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks guys I cant wait to get started. Ill post a pic and a link as soon as I get my package. :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just found my package in the mail box! Food prep and exercise planning are happening the rest of the afternoon and I'll have my log geared up an ready to go by Wednesday.

I've read the suggested dosing, but do you recommend starting off at a lighter dosage or sticking to the product recommendations?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dang gotta go check my mail box today!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just found my package in the mail box! Food prep and exercise planning are happening the rest of the afternoon and I'll have my log geared up an ready to go by Wednesday.

I've read the suggested dosing, but do you recommend starting off at a lighter dosage or sticking to the product recommendations?
I would just run it as suggested.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Jim is that you pulling a fire truck?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man I felt like a beast pushing this guys dead truck by my self pulling a fire truck is crazy!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is up.

I tried to cheat the title limit and lost...