Possibly why M1a conversion to m1t was a BLATANT LIE

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So help me out with this I don’t know how the hell this slipped my mind
M1ad is methyl 1 androstenedione right? Said to convert to methyl 1 test because it’s methylated 1 andro

Tell me how the hell methyl 1 androstenedione could possibly convert to methyl DIHYDROBOLDENONE (m1t)

m1t is not related to testosterone at all it’s the 5 alpha reduced form of boldenone but methylated

dbol is the methylated form of boldenone and so if anything would convert to methyl 1 test wouldn’t it be dianabol because it would be 5 alpha reduced to dihydroboldenone but methylated...?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
everything is broken down via enzymes in the body that attach and tweak the parent molecule. almost everything has a bit of conversion into the many different hormones and then finally pissed out. You can bet that the conversion to any thing other than what it was to begin with, would be subject to the end users enzymatic breakdown. meaning any % you've seen in regards to conversion rates are really a shot in the dark. I don't think there is a definitive line to which a hormone will convert.. take DHEA for example.. it tends to convert to what ever the body needs at the given time of ingestion. the user may have enough enzymes of the kind it needs to convert it to say test, yet the body senses it doesn't need test and ramps up the enzymes needed to created estrogen.. all in an effort to stay in homeostasis. with super strong PH they tend to be active in the initial form before any conversion. that said, the amount your going to see convert to m1t may be very small or in some cases, "could" be very high. personally I wouldn't get too caught up in the conversion tables unless you are talking about the Andros... which typically need to make the conversion into an active hormone to be of use. these designers are active hormones before any conversion. the conversions that happen will be of little consequence as the OG molecule does the heavy lifting anyhow. my 2 cents.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
everything is broken down via enzymes in the body that attach and tweak the parent molecule. almost everything has a bit of conversion into the many different hormones and then finally pissed out. You can bet that the conversion to any thing other than what it was to begin with, would be subject to the end users enzymatic breakdown. meaning any % you've seen in regards to conversion rates are really a shot in the dark. I don't think there is a definitive line to which a hormone will convert.. take DHEA for example.. it tends to convert to what ever the body needs at the given time of ingestion. the user may have enough enzymes of the kind it needs to convert it to say test, yet the body senses it doesn't need test and ramps up the enzymes needed to created estrogen.. all in an effort to stay in homeostasis. with super strong PH they tend to be active in the initial form before any conversion. that said, the amount your going to see convert to m1t may be very small or in some cases, "could" be very high. personally I wouldn't get too caught up in the conversion tables unless you are talking about the Andros... which typically need to make the conversion into an active hormone to be of use. these designers are active hormones before any conversion. the conversions that happen will be of little consequence as the OG molecule does the heavy lifting anyhow. my 2 cents.
Very well said. I suspect this is reason many compounds have "non-responders". It isn't that they aren't "responding", but that their body is primed to respond to it in a way that isn't exactly what they had expected. SOMETHING is happening, just not what they had in mind.