Possible Random Gyno.. Ugh

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, i'll try to keep this short and sweet.

Last cycle: Msten solo 16/16/16/16/16/16
PCT: 50/25/25/25 clomid from PRE
PCT ended February 19, 2020

Felt great all this time. Suddenly, maybe 3 weeks ago, drying off after a shower, I hit my right nipple somehow and it felt worse than I thought it should. I felt around my nipple and low and behold right behind it feels like a hard lump. My left nipple doesn't feel anything like this.

I'm probably around 18% body fat, so this isn't something that is really even visible. How f'd am I? No idea how long I've had this. For all I know it could be from my dermatrest + DMZ cycle from around a year ago.

It doesn't really bother me. No pain unless I'm constantly poking around it - even then it's just a dull pain.

I have exem, clomid, nolva, and prami on hand. Any suggestions to try?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people get gyno after pct. Your body takes months to normalize and during that time is risky. Some people get it 6 months to a year later. I would start doing nolva and hopefully see if it shrinks, if nothing within a few weeks I'd order rolax and try that for a few months. At the very least it may keep it from getting bigger while whatever is causing it calms down.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people get gyno after pct. Your body takes months to normalize and during that time is risky. Some people get it 6 months to a year later. I would start doing nolva and hopefully see if it shrinks, if nothing within a few weeks I'd order rolax and try that for a few months. At the very least it may keep it from getting bigger while whatever is causing it calms down.
Yeah this definitely caught me off guard. This was my third cycle - first two I didn't notice any gyno of sort. Now, as you said, about 6 months later here we are.

Any nolva dose suggestions? Definitely down to give this a try starting with 2 weeks worth.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd personally start with 20 all the way through but some would say 40mg the first week. Since its gyno and not trying to recover you may be better off starting with 40mg then dropping to 20mg. Only because if it does work the side effects would be worth it. If you have little or no side effects on nolva i'd blast it, if i blasted nolva tho i'd be in a pretty dark place a week later mentally.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would go up to 60mg of Nolva ED. If the gyno is still forming, it will knock it out. If it's been there for awhile, only thing that can help with that is surgery, unfortunately. Your joints are going to get real dried out from that high dosage of Nolva, so I would recommend ElastiJoint by Labrada.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or you can just pay a little more for your science experiment to use Raloxifene and improve your bone density and NOT impact your IGF1 or estrogen as harshly...

Just an option.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Or you can just pay a little more for your science experiment to use Raloxifene and improve your bone density and NOT impact your IGF1 or estrogen as harshly...

Just an option.
I was thinking ralox as well for my science experiment.. Honestly, in this situation, I think I've seen others have great success with ralox so I appreciate the input. Maybe 50mg every day will do until changes are noticed?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking ralox as well for my science experiment.. Honestly, in this situation, I think I've seen others have great success with ralox so I appreciate the input. Maybe 50mg every day will do until changes are noticed?
At least. 50-90 I would say until you get some traction on it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Should I start the experiment lower at 50mg ed? Or just full send at 90mg ed for a few days up to a week? Sorry for newb questions - first time experimenting like this..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will work better to get things under control by using a larger dose up front then working down. Effect is going to be dose dependent.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
It will work better to get things under control by using a larger dose up front then working down. Effect is going to be dose dependent.
Awesome. Thank you for the help. I'll post my findings if I remember to.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Subject is a few days into ralox around 90-100mg every 24 hours. Is it normal for nipple pain and sensitivity to be higher than it was? Lump still feels like it did otherwise. Is this just the ralox working possibly? First time experimenting with it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No. Ralox can take a minute to work but will definitely not exacerbate anything.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
No. Ralox can take a minute to work but will definitely not exacerbate anything.
Yeah I had a feeling it shouldn't exacerbate anything. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe it's from training chest, who knows.

Should I expect maybe 2-4 weeks until effects hopefully kick in?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Actually just finishing up an experimental chest session. Gyno definitely hurts with chest activation. Maybe that explains it. It's not terrible, but clear as day irritated.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I had a feeling it shouldn't exacerbate anything. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe it's from training chest, who knows.

Should I expect maybe 2-4 weeks until effects hopefully kick in?
It will help sooner than that. You should notice less discomfort within a week. If not you could have elevated prolactin.

You can take B6 at 300mg 2-3x a day to lower prolactin for up to a couple months. Probably get it at Walmart if you don’t want to wait on shipping. P5P is the active bio available form, but I can’t tell you an effective equivalent dosage. You could even just use a bottle of SNS Inhibit P if you feel kinda overwhelmed and just want a product suggestion.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
It will help sooner than that. You should notice less discomfort within a week. If not you could have elevated prolactin.

You can take B6 at 300mg 2-3x a day to lower prolactin for up to a couple months. Probably get it at Walmart if you don’t want to wait on shipping. P5P is the active bio available form, but I can’t tell you an effective equivalent dosage. You could even just use a bottle of SNS Inhibit P if you feel kinda overwhelmed and just want a product suggestion.
I may have to go this route with the research. Presumed gyno pain still there today. Just administered another 90-100mg dose of ralox. It's so weird that not much pain was there until ralox was added. Going to add some Inhibit-P for the heck of it - how bad can it be to add at this point. It'll be here in 2 days.

Will continue to report findings/thoughts..

Thank you Hyde for the help.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Added 2 caps of inhibit-p to the research regimen yesterday. I think this is day 7 or 8 into research and no real results yet. Staying with ralox and inhibit-p for now. Ralox for at least another week.

Right nip is always noticeable. What I mean is sometimes it has a nagging pain when showering for example. Other times, when nowhere near the nip, it has a noticeable sensation. Right now on the gym bicycle, there's a very minor yet sharp sensation there. Almost feels like someone is barely pinching the nip. Just walking around, no pain really felt. I'm guessing this is normal.. Just very annoying how randomly this came up.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I should also say, when I say pain, most of the times it's dull. Today seems to be a little sharper while still the same level of "pain" if that makes sense. It's so hard to describe this. Yesterday I did a check and I'd say the lump feels like a pea size. Right nip is also clearly a little wider than the left, but I think it's been this way as long as I can remember.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So sometimes gyno can creep up and set in with no symptoms of itchy nips or anything?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
So sometimes gyno can creep up and set in with no symptoms of itchy nips or anything?
Apparently so.. 😑

Today's note - was carrying a box with a desk in it. Nip bumped, instant "ow" came out. Ugh this sucks.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
New week, different news. While I haven't felt around for the gyno (so not to agitate it), chest day reports less pain than last week. Same routine as last week, small increase in weight lifted than last week. Maybe sign of improvement? Only chest feeling is from the sets performed.

I still fully believe it's present, but less pain is a small win for now.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update: research really has been showing no very obvious results. Yes subject showed no pain the other day, but the presumed gyno still causes pain. For example bending over while sitting to tie shoes - right boob crushed, gyno pain.

Inhibit P will continue, one bottle of ralox almost gone already while dosing 90-100mg a day. Very strange. Ralox from board sponsor, presumed solid source.

Knowing the subject doesn't care to have removal surgery, is there still a good reason to see a professional? Continue riding out Inhibit P and ralox for a full month?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: research really has been showing no very obvious results. Yes subject showed no pain the other day, but the presumed gyno still causes pain. For example bending over while sitting to tie shoes - right boob crushed, gyno pain.

Inhibit P will continue, one bottle of ralox almost gone already while dosing 90-100mg a day. Very strange. Ralox from board sponsor, presumed solid source.

Knowing the subject doesn't care to have removal surgery, is there still a good reason to see a professional? Continue riding out Inhibit P and ralox for a full month?

You could get blood work.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^This is a lot cheaper than $6,000 surgery.

I am very surprised you aren’t seeing improvement. Unless prolactin is very high of course, which a blood panel could show. Or the Ralox isn’t good, or this is a lot more developed for longer than you realize.

How many days have you taken the Ralox and inhibit P now?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think it's time to schedule blood work. Quick and easy and can hopefully give some answers. Not sure if the Ralox use would mess with the results and make them more confusing though.

Should I just get the usual hormone panel such as one like this?

^This is a lot cheaper than $6,000 surgery.

I am very surprised you aren’t seeing improvement. Unless prolactin is very high of course, which a blood panel could show. Or the Ralox isn’t good, or this is a lot more developed for longer than you realize.

How many days have you taken the Ralox and inhibit P now?
Ralox at around 90-100mg since August 12, Inhibit P since August 20.

There's a good chance I've always had a little gyno. I've always noticed the right nipple is bigger than the left (like "puffier" looking and slightly bigger in diameter), but there's never ever ever been pain. I know that much for a fact.

I do have prami on hand. Guessing I should get blood work first.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would indeed show your estradiol, but you would still need to order a prolactin test additionally.

Honestly, if it were me and I had Prami on hand at this point I would just take 0.1. Do that for a few days and see if things chill out. And if you have Exemestane, you could try that after if it doesn’t work. I mean this is all you can do regarding gyno: take a SERM, lower prolactin, lower estrogen. It’s one or the other (e or p) being high in relation to your test/androgen levels, which is basically going to be whatever it is off-cycle unless you add something like Proviron (studies have demonstrated men can get away with 25-50mg/day without causing any suppression).

I mean, even if you get bloodwork you still need to wait for results.

If you already had gyno (which was my suspicion) then it’s not going to shrink (permanently) - we just want to get the pain gone and your hormones balanced.