Possible Liver Pain, Advice

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I dont know how this could be possible because pmag is a pretty mild compound (but still 17a methyl), but in less than a week in my cycle i started having aches under the right side of my rib cage. it was very mild but i could feel it, especially if i breathed in deep. looked up on the internet what exactly is in that area and it seems that it could be my liver. i have kept on taking the pmag but uped my assist supps and drinking alot more water and ordered some Anteus Labs aegis. Today though the pain has gotten more pronounced when i cough or breath out i get a sharp pain under the ribcage and kind of feels like a cramp. it isnt not constant, but it comes and goes. Not really sure what to do. I really would hate to quit after a week but if it really is causing liver pain i would rather take 2 or 3 months off and restart. Also id rather quit after a week because id have enough pmag leftover to run run a full 5 week cycle if i wanted. Let me know what you think?

(also going to the doctor and getting it checked out i know would be best so no need to tell me, "go to the doctoe")

weege

Awards
Get some bloods. 50$ is nothing for a little piece of mind.

I had thought I had similar pains and did blood work. Everything was normal the pain was in my rib cage from doing DB pull overs.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I get the same pain in the same area, but on the left side (where I thought the liver was?).....but from what I know, your liver supposedly doesn't give you pain if there are problems. I had my liver get waterlogged one time, and it put pressure on by stomach which caused me intense stomach pains....but I must say I've never felt what I believe to be "liver pains"....also, this pain I get sometimes migrates to the other side....like today. which is why I figure its something else....back pain, or kidney pain....not sure....but I know that same feeling your getting. it is disturbing.....

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
the thing is it comes and goes and it kinda feels like a cramp in my liver area for a sec, nothing constant or brutal and no other sides besides that. my urine hasnt changed or if it has it has nothing significantly where i can definately tell. my Aegis comes in thursday and ill take it with it for week and if i keep getting the pain ill quit the pmag but finish the aegis and life support. has anyone taken TUDCA and gotten livervalues?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I get the same pain in the same area, but on the left side (where I thought the liver was?).....but from what I know, your liver supposedly doesn't give you pain if there are problems. I had my liver get waterlogged one time, and it put pressure on by stomach which caused me intense stomach pains....but I must say I've never felt what I believe to be "liver pains"....also, this pain I get sometimes migrates to the other side....like today. which is why I figure its something else....back pain, or kidney pain....not sure....but I know that same feeling your getting. it is disturbing.....
ya, iv heard from medical websites that doctors tell people you cant feel your liver because there are no nerves like that. but im not sure. i know i feel the pain, but i also know im a mental case when i take prohormones and turn into a hypochondriac. im gonna monitor other sides though like urin and skin color

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ya, iv heard from medical websites that doctors tell people you cant feel your liver because there are no nerves like that. but im not sure. i know i feel the pain, but i also know im a mental case when i take prohormones and turn into a hypochondriac. im gonna monitor other sides though like urin and skin color
yeah the pain isn't there for the most part, but I notice it here and there....like in my one car, the seat pushes on my lower/mid back region and I feel it sitting in there....also when I sleep and I wake up? I can feel it the most then. for the most part I feel the pain after waking from sleep laying flat in bed.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
ya iv noticed it alot after i get up from lying down too. the aegis sounds pretty legit. id like to ask a rep how long they think it takes for it to start having an effect.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
for the past week and a half ive had a pain my left rib cage........and sometimes it alternates to the right side...mainly to the left though. i started adding peanuts to my diet and it went away.

lol i think it was a lack of fiber.

felt like a slight cramp

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
for the past week and a half ive had a pain my left rib cage........and sometimes it alternates to the right side...mainly to the left though. i started adding peanuts to my diet and it went away.

lol i think it was a lack of fiber.

felt like a slight cramp
funny enough, both myself and RH thought the same thing lol. eat more fiber and it lessens. Still think its a combination of things...but that may be one of them....

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea haha. could be something small like that, but it also has all the sides of a liver issue also. because mine is in the right upper area under my ribcage and it didnt start till i started my cycle. as much as i hate to do it i think i should stop and take the tudca for a month and then restart the cycle. thoughts?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
wanna hear something crazy? my pain didnt start until the day after i went to the doc. i had the doc take an x ray of my ribs and lungs because of course, being the paranoid guy i am, nutrition conscious and guilty as i am, thought i might have developed lung problems after less than 2 years of cigarillo smoking.

of course my doctor has terrible bedside manner. i said that since my x ray came back normal , i shouldnt have lung cancer or something and he goes '' well, not necessarily, you could do a CT or CV scan or whatever. so that pain my ribs has haunted me for the past 2 weeks. it was an awesome and welcomed relief when it went away after eating peanuts lol!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya bro I used to freak out a lot when on cycle because I thought my liver hurt; bloods always came back clean, so I'm pretty sure it was just my intestines or stomach from gas

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
something I'm taking is causing me these type issues....despite taking in lots of fiber and even gut health pills....it seems bowel movements are nowhere near normal. dropped cals a lot, but still...when I take fiber? that usually cures all....not sure if its the trenazone? or the Pstanz? or what....something is throwing me off....

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
something I'm taking is causing me these type issues....despite taking in lots of fiber and even gut health pills....it seems bowel movements are nowhere near normal. dropped cals a lot, but still...when I take fiber? that usually cures all....not sure if its the trenazone? or the Pstanz? or what....something is throwing me off....
when i was taking recompadrol i was in the bathroom all day long.
maybe that could be the culprit? not sure about the pain though

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Ya bro I used to freak out a lot when on cycle because I thought my liver hurt; bloods always came back clean, so I'm pretty sure it was just my intestines or stomach from gas
was it the same feeling as what i described?

its hard to say. maybe ill go another week, start taking the tudca, see if the pain is still there and if any other liver related sides occur. its crazy because i know idiots who have taken superdrol clones and crap and drink on cycle and take no liver supps and never seem to have problems. To make my decision harder i went in the gym today and did shoulders and starting to feel the benefits already. cranked out the 80s on dumbell military and they felt light which is great for me, went up to the 90s and was able to get a decent amount. idk

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
was it the same feeling as what i described?

its hard to say. maybe ill go another week, start taking the tudca, see if the pain is still there and if any other liver related sides occur. its crazy because i know idiots who have taken superdrol clones and crap and drink on cycle and take no liver supps and never seem to have problems. To make my decision harder i went in the gym today and did shoulders and starting to feel the benefits already. cranked out the 80s on dumbell military and they felt light which is great for me, went up to the 90s and was able to get a decent amount. idk
I've said it numerous times, but these guys don't listen, all these liver and heart etc problems? most of these people are genetically predisposed to such problems. The minute they start using AAS or PH's and the like, they run into major problems. for the majority? they will not have a problem. You see extreme cases on here where somebody just started this or that and they have heart attack or liver failure....but again, with or w/o precautions most people without a genetic predisposition for these issues won't have problems despite taking supedrol with whiskey and tren.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
hmmm. i took superdrol at 30mgs last summer and never felt this,but had to quit that one too because of a bad accident. ill decide what i am going to do in the morning. i found a place that will check liver values, but im leaning towards stopping. as much as i wish i could experience gains from a ph i dont want to screw up my liver or end up in the hospital. what i need to do is just get some test cyp and just move onto that haha and not worry about screwing up my liver haha

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I've been steady on that for months though....this just happened very recent, like last week or so....gotta be one of the designers or PH's....
hmmm...kinda sucks trying to figure out what it is

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't take hdrol because it gives me gall bladder pains like crazy. I've ran into a couple other guys that can't take it for the same reason. Sucks ass

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I can't take hdrol because it gives me gall bladder pains like crazy. I've ran into a couple other guys that can't take it for the same reason. Sucks ass
interesting, thats what i could be experiencing as the gallbladder is right in that area too. that kinda sucks, have you used epistane?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting, thats what i could be experiencing as the gallbladder is right in that area too. that kinda sucks, have you used epistane?
Yeah. It was fine.