Possible liver damage, should I go to pct?

hokiefan23

Awards
I am currently in the middle of week 3 of my epistane cycle and I have really enjoyed it. I take liv 52 and cycle assist alongside.

Last week I ended up at the doctor for anxiety issues and needed medication and he ended up doing blood work. He just called me and said he wants to do further blood work testing for hepititis c. He said my liver numbers are out of wack.

Should I go straight into pct? I have nolva on hand. I wanted to run for 6 weeks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently in the middle of week 3 of my epistane cycle and I have really enjoyed it. I take liv 52 and cycle assist alongside.

Last week I ended up at the doctor for anxiety issues and needed medication and he ended up doing blood work. He just called me and said he wants to do further blood work testing for hepititis c. He said my liver numbers are out of wack.

Should I go straight into pct? I have nolva on hand. I wanted to run for 6 weeks
Of course your numbers are gonna be out of whack on cycle. Liv-52 is garbage. Next time get some Tudca.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Never run bloodwork on cycle it will definitely cause panic for your doc and like tbone said only tudca can minimize the damage but it will still be above the reference range.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Liver is very good at repairing itself so I wouldn't worry too much. Just take a good liver supplement that has the recommended dosage of nac, milk thistle, hawthorn berry and add some tudca and you should be good to go.