Possible gyno issue please help

Mudveins

Awards
So I’m running test and deca at 500mg a week. Currently week 2 of frontloading so 1000mg of each (done the front loading the test). Anyway my AI of choice is 1mg of Adex daily.

Last night my nipples (the very tip) got sore and I thought it was from the cold weather and my car hart jacket rubbing against them, but it is worse today.

I’ve never had gyno issues and I’ve run test and deca before... so I’m not sure where to go next. Should I start taking nolvadex until the issue goes away and then go back to 1mg of Adex daily?

Need help thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1mg should be enough and if you keep test at 500 you should definitely be fine. I ran tren test 400/400 anadrol 75 with .25 mg arimidex so I can't imagine 1 mg not being enough.

Though test really is the issue here with its estrogen conversion you are not on 500 but 1000 and could be a sensitive guy for gyno. My advice is to stop with the frontload and keep it at 500. Sore nipples does not equal boobs, you can be sore a whole cycle and that's due to estrogen being a bit high but it doesn't mean it'll develop.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Had the same thing happen to me. I started taking some nolva, upped my adex to .5 ed for a few week or so and after several days the sensitivity went away.

Mudveins

Awards
So would it be advised to take nolva until the tenderness goes away?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I personally would take the nolva, add exemestane @ 12mg eod while keep Anastrozole the same. Once sensitivity clears, remove the Nolva, then exem and adjust Anastrozole accordingly. But I'd use exem exclusively as opposed to Anastrozole, but that's me.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally would take the nolva, add exemestane @ 12mg eod while keep Anastrozole the same. Once sensitivity clears, remove the Nolva, then exem and adjust Anastrozole accordingly. But I'd use exem exclusively as opposed to Anastrozole, but that's me.
Would you not be worried about crashing your E2 with these 2 ai's? I have not seen a recommendation to stack these before. Exem is a pretty big tool in its own right in my experience. I am going through a VERY similar problem right now. Helpful thread!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do not take 1mg per day plus nolva, way overkill, something like 20mg nolva eod and .5mg eod is probably a better place to start.

Something a lot of ppl don't know is if your estrogen is high and you rapidly crush it, you get a massive spike in prolactin, especially on deca, and that will open another can of worms. You might have already did that by taking 1mg per day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you not be worried about crashing your E2 with these 2 ai's? I have not seen a recommendation to stack these before. Exem is a pretty big tool in its own right in my experience. I am going through a VERY similar problem right now. Helpful thread!
I like small doses of exem and nolva eod for something like this.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oldie but a goodie.
:)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oldie but a goodie.
I got some weird fatty feeling tissue around my nips right now, but I know it's not fat because it developed over the course of me dropping 20lbs. Not visible but I can definitely feel it in there. That's what drew my attention to the thread.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got some weird fatty feeling tissue around my nips right now, but I know it's not fat because it developed over the course of me dropping 20lbs. Not visible but I can definitely feel it in there. That's what drew my attention to the thread.

Crap.
Let us know how things go with that man.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Crap.
Let us now how things go with that man.
Dropped everything but trt, hitting it with exem and prami because I think dienolone played a role or definitely did I should say. Not seeming to help. Added 30mg ralox, gonna let it ride out for another week or 2 and see what happens. Once the dienolone has completely cleared I may switch to nolva and a little letro and just crush estrogen temporarily to see if I can knock it out. Hoping it doesn't come to that

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dropped everything but trt, hitting it with exem and prami because I think dienolone played a role or definitely did I should say. Not seeming to help. Added 30mg ralox, gonna let it ride out for another week or 2 and see what happens. Once the dienolone has completely cleared I may switch to nolva and a little letro and just crush estrogen temporarily to see if I can knock it out. Hoping it doesn't come to that
Sounds like a good plan.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I sure hope so, I don't got 5k for gyno surgery so if I grow tits il probably just keep the tits and sell the milk till I make the money for the surgery

I had heard the term "milk money". Now I know what it means.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Something a lot of ppl don't know is if your estrogen is high and you rapidly crush it, you get a massive spike in prolactin, especially on deca, and that will open another can of worms. You might have already did that by taking 1mg per day
Are you talking about the estro rebound known from anastrozole or a completely different type of occurrence? I was under the impression that prolactin increased from conversion of estro...so if you keep estro low then prolactin wouldnt be an issue. Prolactin can only get out of hand if estro is high AND your converting a lot of it. Sounds like your saying estro can be low and prolactin still spike on its own?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you talking about the estro rebound known from anastrozole or a completely different type of occurrence? I was under the impression that prolactin increased from conversion of estro...so if you keep estro low then prolactin wouldnt be an issue. Prolactin can only get out of hand if estro is high AND your converting a lot of it. Sounds like your saying estro can be low and prolactin still spike on its own?
There are like a hundred things that can increase prolactin. In general, keeping estrogen lower will keep prolactin problems away. But there are still other ways to get high prolactin with estrogen in check. Its usually not a issue tho.

No I'm not talking about estrogen rebound. If you have high estrogen and rapidly lower it you can cause a massive increase of prolactin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even when estrogen is in check, low thyroid can spike prolactin, so can stress, both stress on your body and emotional stress. The odds of that giving u prolactin gyno are slim to bill but it's not as simple as

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was half asleep responding to this msg last night, sorry. Let me explain better.

Yes you can spike prolactin even with estrogen low. Generally speaking, if estrogen is in check, prolactin won't be a problem. But something happens when you crush estrogen really quick that causes prolactin to rise.

Say you noticed your estrogen is high, instead of getting it in check you decided to smash it into the dirt with some letro. You go from 3x the reference range or something like that to almost zero estrogen. It can cause a spike in prolactin. I think its stress response.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the explanation Smont. Makes perfect sense - I've just never heard it before. About 99%, of guys I've talked to only know some worthless bro science about prolactin - hard to find good legit info

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the explanation Smont. Makes perfect sense - I've just never heard it before. About 99%, of guys install to only know some worthless bro science about prolactin - hard to find good legit info
Prolactin is a really weird thing, I don't know a ton about it but I've been trying to learn. It's a adaptive hormone, it does weird stuff depending on what other hormones are doing in your body.