possible fake Nolva, Add in Torem or Clomid?

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys im feeling 50/50 on whether my caps of nolva are actually legit and im not really looking to take the gamble..Im soon to start a dmz/lmg run and before i do i want to order liquid torem or clomid from this sites sponsor. Doing some research i here the torem is a newer generation nolva? But than i also heard its closer to clomid for a solid replacement. If i plan to run the nolva And another which would you recommend?

2nd question..for any on cycle sides i was gonna add in aromisin at 25mg ed for gyno prevention. Do i stop intake of that when pct starts? Any chance i should add an otc like erase a week through my pct? During cycle im also adding in p5p. Im not so sure im necessarly gyno prone but as a teen during puburty i had gyno and had it removed. Thanks for any advice.

j05441

Awards
Torem all the way bro. The sponsors shipped mine to me in a few days it was fast

wrathchild281

Awards
Yes torem is very similar to both. Which means you get the best of both worlds! I would run torem! And run it @ 120/90/60/30. 25mg of aromasin is way high imo run @ 12.5mg ED. You could run it through pct and just taper it off, but i would recommend getting erase. @ and running 0/0/3/3/2/1 get some daa and run @ 3/3/3/3/3/3. And you could run inhibit-p by sns throughout cycle and pct @ 2 caps a day for prolactin problems
Sounds good man so aromisin and inhibit p or one or the other? If I get torem should I run my nolva 20/20/20/20 since I have it and won't run it solo.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man so aromisin and inhibit p or one or the other? If I get torem should I run my nolva 20/20/20/20 since I have it and won't run it solo.
I would say no. Torem will do the job on its own, so adding in the Nolva will offer no benefit other than you getting the satisfaction of having not wasted your money (even though it's still a waste, because you're running two SERMs for a cycle that doesn't need it). You will, however, be putting your body under a whole lot of extra stress. Just run the Torem alone and if you're unsure about the legitimacy of the Nolva just cut your losses and discard it. Not worth the risk. As for the Aromasin and Inhibit-P, I would suggest running the Inhibit-P throughout cycle and PCT for sure, and just have the Aromasin (or another AI, I would think Erase would be fine) on hand just in case.