Possible fake deca help

Bjustin2023

Awards
So I'm 186 lbs 38 year old male been lifting hard the last 2 years but about 5 years totle, 10%bf. Done hdrol, the a hdrol superdrol stack, epi dbol stack and now in 3 weeks into a deca sust250 stack at 500mg deca a week and 650 test a week test is pinned saturdays and Tuesday's.

After 3 weeks I have no effects, not in the gym nor have I gained 1 pound. I was mixing the deca and test in the same needle but my ass started itching and hurt for a week so I put the deca in 1 side and the test in the other, the deca side hurts and I get a lump in the muscle like a Charlie horse. Had to use a heat pad to get rid of the lump and ease the pain some. Also benadryl helps the itching some. I keep both products in the fridge and warm them up to room temp before injecting. I gotboth items from two different sources and I'm sure the test is good cuzz my budy used it and gained weight plus my libido is up. Gonna finish 4 weeks and if I don't have any results I'm gonna scrap the deca and thinking about adding dbol and epi but wanted some advise first. Should I wait to go to dbol epi test or can I jump right in a week after last deca shot? Looking for good advise please. The deca bottle says Safari on it and Ukraine Pharmaceuticals it's in a 10ml vial the test says west coast labs 250 mg blend 10ml vial found the test online but nothing on the deca at all. Also just in case someone asks I have nolva and chlomid and an AI on hand

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
About 5 weeks in you should get all bloated up, lethargic, insomnia, and a d*ck that won't work....then you'll know its genuine!! Actually about 4 it should kick in....

LOL, that's all it does for me, anyway.

Thats odd about the itching and stuff at the injection site....be sure your not contaminating anything in the process......but prolly not if the test is fine.

Anyway, hot showers and a good hard massaging help tight spots/aches from injecting I noticed.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
It took me 6 weeks to realize it hit me.
Then I turned into a human rollie pollie.
Never again...

Bjustin2023

Awards
The deca is bad, the test is good been 4 weeks and nothing till I switched tests a week ago and now I'm getting pimples and more energyso I'm gonna stick with this test scrap the deca that is bunk and add an epi dbol oral by purus labs called m14-e what do you guys think? Any Purus lab reps around? Grambo? Blueboy?

Bjustin2023

Awards
found a new source that is related to me so pretty trustworthy, gonna try test deca with a dbol kicker this oct. excited

1badf67

Awards
No need to refridge. test, you should be able to mix or take sep with no ill effects.
Id say toss what you got in the trash thats a lot of stuff to be taking youd DEF be feeling it were it real.