Possible ankle break first week of RPN Havoc

Cjb1019

Awards
Okay I'm 22 years old 210 lbs 6"2 and began my first cycle which was RPN Havoc. I started running 10 for two days than bumped it up to 20 the last 2 days. Today I was playing basketball and potentially broke my ankle. If I can't work out am I safe to just stop? Or should I run my pct? (Nolva and prime male natty t booster) and if it's just a sprain and I'm out for a few days can I keep running it or is that a bad idea? any help is appreciated. Thanks

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id say just stop and restart when you can workout fully again. You probably dont need to run your pct after 4 days i wouldnt think but maybe someone with more experience will chime in.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id say just stop and restart when you can workout fully again. You probably dont need to run your pct after 4 days i wouldnt think but maybe someone with more experience will chime in.
This. But I'd run potentially run a mild OTC PCT.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
When i got hurt in 08 i stopped a week in ran a test booster called tauro test probably not still available. 3 weeks after i healed up in middle of 2010 i started taking my stuff again . Jswain n woody good advice . Alphamax xt is good for test boosting . Plenty otc pct out there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would run a small test cycle. If you can work upper body you may choose to continue sooner.

Cjb1019

Awards
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. I'm gunna hold off so I don't waste my stuff and run a natty t booster for a week, I only took a total of 60mg in 4 days. So I'm sure I'll be fine