Poolcue does Azoth 2.0

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I will be using this log to document my use and experience of Azoth 2.0 nootropic from SeekingAzoth.com.

Please be aware that I was sent the product FOC by the brand as I had asked for samples. I will update the thread with my first couple of servings which I have used in the last few days.

I will mainly be using the product for studying and physical training.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Euclides

I won't be trying to pad out this post with a huge breakdown of the ingredients. I intend to simply state whether or not Azoth works. I have had the product for the past two weeks however I have been selective in my usage so far, trying to get the most out of the product and give me the best chance f giving my true thoughts on it.

Serving 1 - Like most people who are interested in training, we tend to study at times, whether that be favourite BBers, fighters, performers etc. I had a day last week where I had a number of videos and articles saved that I wanted to get through, but not skim through, really delve into it. I used the recommended 3 servings of Azoth with a very high fat Keto meal (as recommended). The only other stimulant I had during the time was a double Robusta blend espresso.

Azoth performed exactly the way that I would have expected it to. It gave me a sense of euphoria, a sense of determination a will to get through what I had planned for the day. It did not blow my head off, it did however make itself known early on and at times during the day where I would usually wane, I just kept going, no problem. I got through a number of articles by Jordan Peters and a video series on jiu jitsu footlocks. A weird crossover of sports I know, but it's how I live! The product performance here makes me think that Azoth is a perfect foil for students. It has that ability, to get rid of the fog and get your mind firing.

Serving 2 - I planned out when to use Azoth when I was training. It was a chest workout which I had planned and I ramped things up a little, using Azoth in conjunction with the following:

1 x scoop RXS Radiate
1 x scoop Controlled Labs Glycergrow

Intra training I usually drinking about 1.5 litres of water. Azoth came into it's own here! I'll make it clear that I use the other products alot and rate them very highly, however I know what their effects are. Azoth pushed this stack to another level. I took the 3 caps with a small sandwich, with fats from almond butter and coconut oil. I'm not going to fabricate anything at all here. I had a controlled aggression which was a very uplifting feeling. My workout was pushing it a little with volume and I had extremely short rest periods. I had a determination which I attribute to Azoth.

I did drink a lot more water than usual which is no bad thing for me as I could do with drinking more.

On my first two doses I would say that the effects started to wear off after 6-7 hours, importantly not leading to any crash for me, certainly not for my initial doses.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed!

T

Texanpride199

Awards
In.
LeanEngineer StrongSupps should consider carrying AZOTH. I buy all my supps from you guys. Keep it up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In.
LeanEngineer StrongSupps should consider carrying AZOTH. I buy all my supps from you guys. Keep it up.
I'll have to make the recommendation! Thanks for the input.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
A little background t my third dosage of Azoth......I ran it on Sunday afternoon for our Jiu Jits sparring class.

I was working until 2am and required to be up again b 10.30 so I would I got around 7 hours sleep in total. Upon waking, I had 200G of Oats. I took the recommended dose around ten minutes later, just prior to my class. The class was really intense and lasted for just under 1.5 hours.

Once again, I was really impressed by the product and I will explain why. I refer back to my previous comments about the determination that I feel when testing out Azoth. I was not interested in any rest periods, I felt as if I had endless energy and was able to push myself, sparring with higher level fighters continually. I need to delve into the ingredients a little more, however the last two doses have given me a type of controlled aggression that I am keen to explore further.

I dd not combine Azoth with anything else, however felt as if I was consuming a lot more water than usual. I remain encouraged by the performance of Azoth and I am keen explore it in more detail.

If anyone else logging Azoth has any further thoughts it would be great to hear them.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I had a tough weekend of work, seminars and training so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to really test Azoth and push it to the limit. I had a lack of sleep on Thursday into Friday, at a maximum I had around 5 hours. I worked from 0700 to 1700 then straight to a 3 hour Jiu Jitsu seminar. I had some Azoth on the way, just prior to the seminar starting. 500ml of water to wash it down!

The seminar was full of intricate details and things which really needed full attention. I felt on the ball and in the zone for the full three hours. I was taken aback at how I was able to keep concentrating, keep sparring, keep replicating techniques without feeling the usual fatigue that I really should have had.

I really look forward to getting through the rest of the bottle and summing up my thoughts on the product as a whole.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Completely changed my approach for my Azoth dose today. Let's see how this goes......

IMG_20171008_114242.jpg

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Well..........what can I say. It got even better today and I think the combination of Azoth and C8 MCT is certainly something to think about. The feeling that I am searching for is not an over stimmed, itchy, agitated feeling but a concentrated approach to getting sh*t done.

This combination certainly delivered for me. I blended the MCT oil (one serving) into some fruit juice and has 3 Azoth capsules. I am getting more impressed by the day. I had the dose around 3 hours ago, I still feel fresh, ready to go and this even after a particularly difficult training session.

It continues to impress Euclides

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Lack of updates on the thread which I apologise for. I am now coming to the end of my bottle of Azoth and have a couple of notable points to make for anyone looking to try it and/or read up before purchase.

Firstly, I mentioned in my previous comments that I cycle between a Keto diet and a high protein/low carb diet. I used Azoth with both and can safely say that it does do what it says on the tin. The bottle states consume with healthy fats and I completely agree. There is undoubtedly a more prominent effect of the product when consumed with Fats. My fat consumption was very very high and it was based around MCT Oil (as above) in the main. If you are sing Azoth and have not toyed around with your diet and it's fat content, you are certainly missing out.

Secondly, the product worked alot better for me in certain situations than others. I do not particularly like the thought of knocking back servings of Nootropics, Supplements etc when I don't feel the need or I am not required to. For example, when I am sitting in my house catching up on TV etc. I keep them for when I really require them, training, study, exams etc. In reference to my previous point, I used Azoth with fats and predominantly around training times, in particular Brazillian Jiu Jitsu sessions, whether that be technique or otherwise. This is where the product came to fruition for me and really helped me out of long days and tough situations.

I found myself completely alert, focused and ready to take in all I needed to. I wouldn't say that it blew my performance out the water but I was able to put in that extra work and make that extra grind count where I needed to.

In summary, Azoth suits my lifestyle, it allows me to work at that extra level that we are all searching for. If anyone has any questions about it's use or potential uses, please post and I will get back to you ASAP. Or indeed, if any users have opinions of their own regarding fats/water/diet while using Azoth, let's talk.
Euclides