Poll: Methyl 1 test, How did it work for you.

how do you rate methyl 1-test and side effects

• It worked great! Side effects were not a big problem for me.

Votes: 141 33.2%
  • Really good! I had some sides but overall a good cycle.

Votes: 182 42.8%
  • Fair. i probably wont do it again.

Votes: 52 12.2%
  • Poor. i could not take the side effects and will never do it again..

Votes: 50 11.8%

• Total voters

jwp888

Awards
I did one 2 week cycle of M1T. I had no discernable side effects. Strength went up huge. HOWEVER, I bloated up likea dead pig in the summer sun. I would NOT use it again. I will stick with SD or trans test/4ad.

DR X

Awards
I've ran 4 cycles over the past year with the intent to go 4 weeks. I never made it past 3 because I could not handle the sides. First time I tried I went to 20 mg. Subsequent cycles only 15mg and still couldn't make it to 4 weeks. Used 4ad to help with lethargy what little it did help. However I had crazy gains in size and strength and with proper PCT really was able to maintain most of my gains. I will do again in the future.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 2 weeker at 20mg ED along with 900 mg 4-AD(oral) ED. Gains in strength and mass were great. Sides were almost non-existent. I gained 14 pounds(a lot of which was bloat) and kept 12 of it through PCT. This was my first real PH cycle so that may be the reason gains were so good.

Foster

Awards
It made be bloat up like a girl on her period, but there were some good gains. I did methyl 4AD or methyl DHT gave me much better results. This is kind of wierd though since lots of people have great results on M1T. The worse side is that your balls will ache sometimes when your test first shuts down.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Foster,

What dose of Methyl 4 AD gave you good gains? Did you use it along with Methyl DHT?

manfreakca

Awards
tired,lethargic as hell great pumps and strength gains

1ad man

Banned
Awards
m1t works but nothing like real gear. but you can gain 5-15pds in realistically the problem is lethargy and i think the cause of that is high blood pressure another thing is the liver toxcity it is worth it in the long run well no . i would rather do test. but is it good for newbies who wanna experience some gains yes. This is by far the most legal prohormone out there way better than 1ad .

Loadre

Loadre

Awards
Tried two three week cycles. Had the exact same results each time. 10 mg didn't do much, 20 mg made me feel like I wanted to die and basically could not function. After taking 3 bites of food I would want to hurl. Actually lost in the gym due to not being able to eat and feeling like death warmed over. I have since moved on to real gear.

Not to mentioned the blinding headaches even with 3 week pre-dosing all the right supps. The sides are not worth the gains, just do the real stuff.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved m-1t i think my favorite next to Halostein. I would run 30 day cycles 1-15 20mg 16-30 30mg Great Strength and Hardness. minimal weight gain no water. great for staying within my weight class while getting strong

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T was also my first and only OTC oral steriod. Got great weight gains but real bad loss of appetite was hard to bulk good. Actually a cutter for me in my experience because few hours after taking it and esp in the morning I had very ripped look. Mind you I didnt even work out that often and my knowledge was no where near what it is today.

Anyone now the dosage of the pills from Underground Labs M1T i bought from BN??? I think it was 10$ a bottle with a yellow/purple label. I have it sitting in a different bottle not sure if they are 5mg or 10mg.

I loved m-1t i think my favorite next to Halostein. I would run 30 day cycles 1-15 20mg 16-30 30mg Great Strength and Hardness. minimal weight gain no water. great for staying within my weight class while getting strong
I was researching Halotestin is that the same as what u mentioned if so i really think it would be a great end to a bulk cycle. solidifying the mass.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
M1T was also my first and only OTC oral steriod. Got great weight gains but real bad loss of appetite was hard to bulk good. Actually a cutter for me in my experience because few hours after taking it and esp in the morning I had very ripped look. Mind you I didnt even work out that often and my knowledge was no where near what it is today.

Anyone now the dosage of the pills from Underground Labs M1T i bought from BN??? I think it was 10$ a bottle with a yellow/purple label. I have it sitting in a different bottle not sure if they are 5mg or 10mg.

QUOTE]

5mg

rake922

Awards
Fair. i probably wont do it again only because it gave me acne

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
worked good, got huge, no pct tho cause i did'nt know any better, some gyno developed, also prolactin issues. Letro got rid of the gyno tho.

SupraLover

Awards
Current cycle:
(Day 8 today)
M1T: 20mg/day
MTRN: 6 to 7.5 mg/day

For those who are bound to ask, yes, all ancillaries are in place and Nolva, Clomi, and Aromasin are on-hand. I pre-loaded ancillaries for a month beforehand and will continue to use them through post cycle therapy and beyond.

Other than a little lethargy, the MTRN is keeping the "ole pecker" up nicely, and my size and strength have shot through the roof. M1T for the win! Despite its reputation as being rat poison to some, it is treating me well, even with the MTRN in place instead of the 4AD transdermal.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Please let me know how you rate your experiences with this product.

Please elaborate on the good and bad if you like, be sure to include your dosage and cycle info as well.

thanks,

I wrote a log on it today.

M1T LOG

frozencore12

Awards
I tried it once a couple of years ago and got a splitting headache. I tried it again recently and stopped after the first day, 5 mgs, due to energy dropping and acute reversible test atrophy/dysfunction. Nothing else has produced such nasty sides for me.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I tried it once a couple of years ago and got a splitting headache. I tried it again recently and stopped after the first day, 5 mgs, due to energy dropping and acute reversible test atrophy/dysfunction. Nothing else has produced such nasty sides for me.
But the gains are OH SO GOOD! If you know your body well enough, I got past my sides and plan on doing another cycle next year. Though it does effect everyone different, sorry it didn't work for you! :(

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
:blink:I think some guys that posted in this thread have already died...

thebulkster

Awards
Im surprised noones piped up with gyno symptoms. I was under the assumption that M1T was considered gyno in a bottle?

An assumption of course....

gaudrtyl

Awards
M1T brand names fake or real?

Hello everyone I'm new hear so if I get out of line for any reason let me know!
I want to try M1T and (I can get my hands on a some of the following)I have found (Anabolic Solutions International Monster T (90 10mg caps) Andro Technologies M1T (80 10mg caps), Thermo Labs Inc (90 10mg) caps and Omega Sports M1T (90 10mg caps). all around the same price. Ever heard of any of these brands? I did my research so I know how bad this stuff can be so i have my PCT in place and liver support as well. Anyone with some helpful info? I've searched for the info that i'm looking for all over hear and haven't found too much help so far. Also has anyone who has tried M1T also used Metacort to deal with lethargy and loss of libido and to help restore natural test levels?
Thanks everyone

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone I'm new hear so if I get out of line for any reason let me know!
I want to try M1T and (I can get my hands on a some of the following)I have found (Anabolic Solutions International Monster T (90 10mg caps) Andro Technologies M1T (80 10mg caps), Thermo Labs Inc (90 10mg) caps and Omega Sports M1T (90 10mg caps). all around the same price. Ever heard of any of these brands? I did my research so I know how bad this stuff can be so i have my PCT in place and liver support as well. Anyone with some helpful info? I've searched for the info that i'm looking for all over hear and haven't found too much help so far. Also has anyone who has tried M1T also used Metacort to deal with lethargy and loss of libido and to help restore natural test levels?
Thanks everyone
I bought my M1T years ago and vacum sealed it. No idea on those brands. LOL to Metacort! M1T will HARD shut you down. You'll wish you had Deca **** my man. You just wont be in the mood for sex period. You can still get wood with some help, but it's not something you'll crave. Just figure you will be lazy and limp!

gaudrtyl

Awards
I can't get my hands on deca or anything in that same league. I'd be stuck with taking something like 4AD or superdrol or one of the lighter (newer) natural test boosters. Would taking Nolvadex during M1T do any good in that regards? Is there anything out there now that you can get off the shelf that even in a mega dose would do? I know the market now is getting pretty crowded with total crap that doesn't do anything. I have spent alot of money in the last couple years and should have just went with creatine instead of the so called test boosters. Like I said real gear is out of the question any other ideas?

thebulkster

Awards
gaudrtyl - IMO you could go for superdrol or pheraplex. Both were very good for me. Stack em together- even better. Make sure you do your research and have the right PCT though (serm)

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I can't get my hands on deca or anything in that same league. I'd be stuck with taking something like 4AD or superdrol or one of the lighter (newer) natural test boosters. Would taking Nolvadex during M1T do any good in that regards? Is there anything out there now that you can get off the shelf that even in a mega dose would do? I know the market now is getting pretty crowded with total crap that doesn't do anything. I have spent alot of money in the last couple years and should have just went with creatine instead of the so called test boosters. Like I said real gear is out of the question any other ideas?
No Deca is not in the same league as M1T! If you have not taken Deca then you don't know what I mean. You'll need a SERM for M1T post cycle. Use Nolva is you feel gyno coming on. Otherwise just enjoy getting SWOLE!

SD is good no doubt! PPlex is awesome too! Cycle all 3, but NOT AT THE SAME TIME!

Make sure you take livercare

gaudrtyl

Awards
Thanks for the help I think I'll go with the superdrol. I have nolvadex for pct. Figuring that I'll do 20mg/day x 2 weeks then 10 mg/day x 2 weeks for pct then take a month or so off and hit a cutting cycle or some kind.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help I think I'll go with the superdrol. I have nolvadex for pct. Figuring that I'll do 20mg/day x 2 weeks then 10 mg/day x 2 weeks for pct then take a month or so off and hit a cutting cycle or some kind.
If I had to rate those 3 for MASS building:

1. M1T
  2. PP
  3. SD
Most like SD best, but for me diet diet diet is the key to getting swole. EAT! I just liked PP better, but no doubt the majority say SD. I like Wetter gains, lets me train harder!

gaudrtyl

Awards
i was just wondering if anyone has an opinion of what kind of training is best when on a ph run. I've usually used heavy duty and heavy/low rep with moderate volume. High volume doesnt work for me. Does anyone know how much the training (wheather its low or high vol heavy or moderate wieghts) affects how M1T works for them. The lethargy would tend to make it really difficult to do long volumous workouts. What do you think?

Thanks for your help everyone!!!

gaudrtyl

Awards
On day six of M1T 20 mg/day. This stuff is unreal. Up 5lbs and my strength is through the roof. I'm doing two hour high volume heavy workouts and I still have lots of energy left at the end. I'm glab I was able to get ahold of another bottle. I wanna do another one in the new year. I'll do a cutting cycle in Jan and feb and maybe in march I'll do another M1T cycle and this time stack it with something. Anyone ever stack it with real gear? If so what would work best and how much?

GS4

Awards
Im on day 10 now on M1t, the gains are as projected, strenghts are thru the roof and awesome pumps, the lethargy was a pita at first lots of sleeping, im running 10mg a day, started out at 165lbs 12%bf, as of today now 175lbs will get bf done on friday. so far real good.

gaudrtyl

Awards
great to hear it's working for you as well. Just curious, what brand of M1T are you using and are you stacking with anything? What do you plan on using for pct? I'm going to do novl. 20/20/10/10.

GS4

Awards
great to hear it's working for you as well. Just curious, what brand of M1T are you using and are you stacking with anything? What do you plan on using for pct? I'm going to do novl. 20/20/10/10.
Im using S.W pharmatex, not stacking with anything else, just taking my liver support, 2 weeks prior to start of cycle and current as well, and for pct im doing novl as well and maybe some creatine.

gaudrtyl

Awards
Im using S.W pharmatex, not stacking with anything else, just taking my liver support, 2 weeks prior to start of cycle and current as well, and for pct im doing novl as well and maybe some creatine.

How long do you plan on running M1T for? I'm going to do four weeks this time and maybe after a month or so off I'll try either stacking it with something else or a higher dose. I'm contimplating going up to 30mg per day starting day 8 on this cycle. What is your take on that? I know alot of people on here say that it's very toxic especially at high doses but I've always seemed to have to use the highest doses of everything to get anywhere with any kind of supplement.

Big C

Awards
i have a bottle of M1T 20mg and its been in my brothers car for about a year. I want to know if it could still be good after sitting in a hot car for a year??? Oviously i dont know about it. So if it is good then im goin to take a cycle. I do know that i need to get PCT and liver support but i dont know wat products i need to buy or what there called.