PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I could win an iPad! Glad to see packages are getting received this will be lots of fun

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Don't worry guys, your stuff is coming and nobody is to start until all programs are in place! We are all going to kick ass together!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I just got a package from UPS,so you all may get yours in today.I think just the usps is not running.Im ready to get this thing going!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Got an email from ups. Delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Luke is working very diligently on getting everyone who requested diet/training help their programs. We will be ready to have everyone kick this off in a day or two! This will be epic!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Update ! I have everyone diets done ! In the process of finishing training part and details of everything. Pretty pump to show you guys everything your getting. So hoping by the time everyone has their products we can get this thing going. You guys are in for a treat ! ;)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Got the package oo yea(KoolAid guys voice) rdy to.rock this

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So ready for this!I hope everyone gets the packages today!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
...and the excitement and anticipation builds >>>>>>

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
tried out a you tube video last night , man aam i a dork on there! i really need to work on my camera presence may wear a cap so the light doesn't shine off my bald head!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tried out a you tube video last night , man aam i a dork on there! i really need to work on my camera presence may wear a cap so the light doesn't shine off my bald head!!
Lol!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just got home and it was waiting for me on the porch! Ready to kill it and the timing is pretty good. Ive been out of the gym for 3 days and I'm starting to go thru withdrawal...

Let the games begin...

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
So it seems we are all anxious to get this started. I'm curious, Who hasn't received their package yet?

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Please let me know which of you has NOT received the goods as of yet! Thank you!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously can't stand the wait any more. Lol and I'm not even doing this stack!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I want my Ipad!!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want my mommy!

oh wait.... huh???

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iiiiii want candy

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm going crazy over here waiting too! I can't wait to rip all of the bottles open. Stuck using jack3d micro until we start. Haha.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
HAHA ! LOVED THE ABOVE COMMENTS LOL! GUYS I HAVE FINISHED THE TRAINING LAST NIGHT, VERY EXCITED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU GUYS. FINISHING LAST DETAILS TONIGHT !! WILL TALK TO ERIC AND CHAD ON A DATE FOR OUR FORTUNATE SPONSORED LOGGERS TO BEGIN SOME ASS KICKING !!! GET READY !!

PS I WILL BE IN-BOXONG LOGGERS ON A FEW THINGS FOR DURING THE COURSE OF THE 4 WEEKS REGARDING DIET ADJUSTMENTS ON THOSE WHO WANTED THE DIET SET UP AS WE MOVE THROUGH THE 4 WEEKS ETC.

LUKE CAMERON

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
GOOD LUCK......Rip it up guys!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I just wish I was bulking for this contest instead of cutting. Haha.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I just wish I was bulking for this contest instead of cutting. Haha.
Cutting may actually be beneficial.
Staring to wish I was cutting too. But hopefully put some more lean mass on then start an awesome cutting cycle when this is over. Can't wait to start this shyt soon though. Got all these perty bottles and what not just staring at me with their seductive eyes!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg

GUYS! ANNOUNCEMENT!

Luke and I are putting the finishing touches on all of the programs and you will have EVERYTHING likely by tomorrow eve. What we would like to see from everyone is to officially begin their logs Sunday the 24th or Monday the 25th. And trust me brothers, it is worth the wait!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Its so hard looking at those everyday and not being able to use!I am ready to get this thing going!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
THIS JUST LOOKS NASTY !!! CANT WAIT TO SEND TO YOU GUYS !!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
THIS JUST LOOKS NASTY !!! CANT WAIT TO SEND TO YOU GUYS !!
Stoked guys! Holding out on the grocery till Sunday so I can get everything I need! I'm ready to blow this thing out of the water!!!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Stoked guys! Holding out on the grocery till Sunday so I can get everything I need! I'm ready to blow this thing out of the water!!!
Right on man ! Everything will be sent out tomorrow !!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'll do the same see what we have to add to the shopping list. i pray i am feeeling better by then been home sick for the past two days.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
i'll do the same see what we have to add to the shopping list. i pray i am feeeling better by then been home sick for the past two days.
So many people got sick this winter. Feel better bro!!!!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Today is the day gents !

Clear all plans for the rest of the day.... Sit in front of your computer staring at your inbox.....waiting for that Inbox(1) ;)

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Lol took my phone off vibrate as waiting for the mail sound

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Start your engines brothers!