PNI log Prodigy, Paragon, Thermadex

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Oh this is gonna be good! Subbed here! Sitting tight! Go packers!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed big boy!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah man this is a Hulk Party!!! Off day today, started the therm today and the da product. So far to early to say, but I had enough energy to get up at 8 this morning, and went to get labs done the endo I saw two weeks ago ordered. I thought I was going to drop when i saw the nurse with 8 frigging vials. She almost drop when she saw green blood come out haha !! Then went to storage to load up a truck full of tools and big arse boxes for my Dad. Then came home and went Christmas shopping for the kidos. Then headed an hr away to GA state line for lotto tickets. I'm up still with a good bit of energy in which I'm about to unload on the Mrs. Tomorrow will be chest and tri's and may throw in back.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Already rockin! Love it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I have been dosing Paragon three caps a day spread out, and therm 1 cap. May go to two a day on those. Blueberry Prodigy has become my favorite flavor by far! This stuff kicks in man I can feel the tingles and then boooooom the explosion starts!Chest:

Incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 6 205 lbs x 4 245 lbs x 2

flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

peck deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

high pulley cable crossovers: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

triceps:

machine dips: 120 lbs 10,10,10

v bar press downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10

reverse bar high pully cable curls: 120 lbs x 15,15,15

ez bar skull crushers: 70 lbs x 8,8,8

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
Tear it up bro!!!
I do like the fact that Prodigy doesnt have the over powering tartness of some pre works!