pmag?

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
ok here’s my situation guys.. I’ve tried hdrol.. yielded no results.. I’ve tried mdrol… no results. I promise you that I know what I’m doing (taken 6 yrs to go from 130lbs to 165@ about 8-10%) and yes I have veins all over my abdominals, serratus, and shoulders in the mornings I’m not another fat guy who thinks he’s lean haha)

anyways I’ve tried both compounds, always on their own, and they’ve killed my appetite, and yielded a couple pounds gained, but I was never leaner, so it wasn’t a recomp, which I would have been happy with.

I want to give pmag a chance.. I’m hoping maybe it’ll be different. Was thinking something like

pmag 50/75/75/75/75/100

nolva 20/20/10/10

Now I also have 50 pills of mdrol. Would it be wise to include it in the beginning, see if it zaps my appetite (if it does drop it, if not keep it?) or would u guys just run pmag, or would you recommend something else to stack it with, or something else altogether. Thanks for the help. I want to step on stage mid 2013. Would love to find some things that work for me.

thanks ahead of time fellas

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ok here’s my situation guys.. I’ve tried hdrol.. yielded no results.. I’ve tried mdrol… no results. I promise you that I know what I’m doing (taken 6 yrs to go from 130lbs to 165@ about 8-10%) and yes I have veins all over my abdominals, serratus, and shoulders in the mornings I’m not another fat guy who thinks he’s lean haha)

anyways I’ve tried both compounds, always on their own, and they’ve killed my appetite, and yielded a couple pounds gained, but I was never leaner, so it wasn’t a recomp, which I would have been happy with.

I want to give pmag a chance.. I’m hoping maybe it’ll be different. Was thinking something like

pmag 50/75/75/75/75/100

nolva 20/20/10/10

Now I also have 50 pills of mdrol. Would it be wise to include it in the beginning, see if it zaps my appetite (if it does drop it, if not keep it?) or would u guys just run pmag, or would you recommend something else to stack it with, or something else altogether. Thanks for the help. I want to step on stage mid 2013. Would love to find some things that work for me.

thanks ahead of time fellas
NEVER combine two methyls unless you want jaundice.

If hdrol and mdrol didn't work for you, then you either weren't eating and training properly or you somehow had bunk of both (not likely). What supports will you be taking? If you aren't taking anything else in PCT, your nolva dose is too low imo. What are your goals? What is your training like? Until you explain those aspects further, I'd stay away from everything.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
sorry i was very short and sweet... i read a couple of logs in the past cpl weeks of ppl running those 2 methyls and i knew the golden rule about not doing so.. but i do have that bottle laying around haha... for support i'll be running CEL cycle support (preloaded for 2 weeks of course) and CEL PCT assist..

goals would to be able to put on 10 solid pounds. training is actually switching up. for the longest time i hit a 5 day split. i'm trying a 3 on 1 off approach now. never more than 45 min in the gym. i just finished an 18 wk contest prep diet (didn't compete, just wanted to do it) with a very respected prep coach .. my macros started at about 375/275/45 and ended around 275/195/35. i feel i'm primed to grow.

i thought about stacking pstanz with this but at having the purchase so much (since everyone doesn't feel a thing till they bump it to 300mg) i was searching for something else. i've read about m1,4add and actually have a bottle of that too (never used the stuff) but it being really wet it makes me nervous.

PCT i would use a cort blocker starting on week 3 but other than that and my doses of nolva i'd have to read up

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using sd, pmag, dzine, lmg, 4ad, 3ohat, and an unknown steroid right now, guess I should expect jaundice soon.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
so i'm assuming a straight pmag is what you would recommend.. outside of sweating down the food..

no added m1,4add.. no added pstanz

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
i'm definitely not afraid of pinning,(absolutely plan on it one day.. salivating at the thought of test) but.. just moved.. new in town and dont want to build relationships off.... connections haha

so this is my current option

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only if you knew how harsh Prohormones are compared to real steroids :) yeapp yeapp !!!

buddy did H-drol for 6 weeks 75 only !!!, got Blood test, liver down to toiler, bp down to toilet, lipids screws

He did 4 weeks of Anadrol 50 50 100 100, results came back, EVERYTHING was in better shape than HDROL results

Orals in GENERAL = BAD !!!

Arnold only took 30 max 40mgs of Dbol which is a joke compared to what Pros take, 100mg to 150
thats funny seeing how both are methylated oral steroids, and anadrol is way more hepatotoxic than halodrol.

im gonna have to call bull shiit.

is this the same markus that asked if methyl 1-testosterone was a steroid?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thats funny seeing how both are methylated oral steroids, and anadrol is way more hepatotoxic than halodrol.

im gonna have to call bull shiit.

is this the same markus that asked if methyl 1-testosterone was a steroid?
lmao!!... jbry, not only do you have sick knowledge, but you provide humorous entertainment as well

Goldx

Awards
If h drol did'nt do anything then i dount p mag will, it's shocking that you did'nt get anything off m drol!!

Bro hit the test cycle i mean it seems to me you want to get leaner! But you look pretty dam lean in your pic. So don't be scared to put on some bf%.

Imo i don't think m drol is worth it buddy i mean i'd much rather go to a test cycle then that stuff! Lol good luck.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
If h drol did'nt do anything then i dount p mag will, it's shocking that you did'nt get anything off m drol!!

Bro hit the test cycle i mean it seems to me you want to get leaner! But you look pretty dam lean in your pic. So don't be scared to put on some bf%.

Imo i don't think m drol is worth it buddy i mean i'd much rather go to a test cycle then that stuff! Lol good luck.
trust me if i had the connects.. i would

Goldx

Awards
Tbh same if i had them witch i think i do but i'm scared bro i would'nt know how to inject or anythin ... I'm like you i have h drol 2 tubs i was going to sell them and get test but i just don't have tge info to run test e :( shame because people say tge sides are less

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You tube, lots of videos showing you how to inject.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
i hear if you inject wrong you get aids... just sayin.. u better play it safe and let me take that test e off your hands

Goldx

Awards
No broiv checked man i mean yh sone like foren guys doing some form of it but. Not realy clear i mean youv got the hgc or watev and just i think its confusin i guess iv just never been told strait i guess

Macc

Awards
There's a lot of buzz about P-Mag on that other forum, lots of people with logs where they're putting on up to 35 pounds. I'm nearing the end of a two bottle cycle and can't say it's done anything for me. I'm up about 8 pounds, but I think that's simply a product of the corresponding extra calories I've been taking in. (ie. It's all fat and water.) There's been no marked increase in my lifts, nor in my physique, other than possibly a bump in a BF% that I really didn't need.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
cut that 8 in half and it sounds like my mdrol and hdrol experiences... everyone was telling me.. "well you should at least be getting leaner".. no i wasn't.. then i heard.. "even if you dont eat you'll put on weight".. lol.. yet again.. no i didn't

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
Ok man this is weird, what was your cals intake?
i think it was something like 4-4500k...

i'm thinking of ordering a fresh batch of mdrol and giving it another round.. thinking my last batch was bunk

drtymikenboys

drtymikenboys

Awards
defiantly weird because it took me a long time to put on weight but i have never had a problem on cycle no matter how much i eat

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
defiantly weird because it took me a long time to put on weight but i have never had a problem on cycle no matter how much i eat
fml.. seems like the story for everyone haha.. seems if ppl eat nothing but twigs and berries they at least lose bf but stay at the same weight... my stuff had to be bad.. both of them.. i had to have been just terribly unlucky. i know how to eat.. i've started at 130lbs and i've seen the other side of 200.. u dont put on 70lbs not eating (yes i know half of it was fat but still)

drtymikenboys

drtymikenboys

Awards
It could have something to do with the way your body converts PH.......try giving the real deal a shot I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem then.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
yeah i'm thinking this.. read a lot about ppl not being able to eat and report little gains because of how it is processed in the liver.. fml..

i guess my first run wouldn't be test e and dbol lol.. now i just gotta find that test e

drtymikenboys

drtymikenboys

Awards
Yea in my opinion if you can go for the real stuff do it, the only reason I stay in the grey area is because of work related issues.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
only reason i've stayed in gray is ... availability issues lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 34