Pleasently Suprised

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the AP, Recreate combo from Nutraplanet mainly because I used AP for one bottle and had fantastic results. After I ordered it I was disapointed to notice that Recreate contains Forslean (which makes me feel like complete CRAP), but when I got it and checked the ingredients.... no Forslean! Awesome. When did they remove it? I guess Im not the only one who hates that stuff!

Thanks guys.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They removed Forslean from ReCreate? Sh1t, I love that stuff!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered the AP, Recreate combo from Nutraplanet mainly because I used AP for one bottle and had fantastic results. After I ordered it I was disapointed to notice that Recreate contains Forslean (which makes me feel like complete CRAP), but when I got it and checked the ingredients.... no Forslean! Awesome. When did they remove it? I guess Im not the only one who hates that stuff!

Thanks guys.
Forslean (Forskolin) is actually a great compound. Most people that have problems with it notice that these do not occur if they start with low dosage and ramp up. It is quite an effective fat-loss agonist, amongst other properties.

Now, to Recreate. I am not aware of a formula change. If it is not too much trouble, could you post the Recreate ingredient panel you have?

Thank you!

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Should be there under the name ' indian colchicum '

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is still in it; USP changed the name for compliance.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*Idiot

And no you're not; naming of compounds can be very confusing. USP Labs did this to be more compliant with the naming of such. No worries at all man.
Im an ididot.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys...

Indian colchicum (stem) it is!

This product contains Forslean™ brand coleus forskolii. Coleus forskolli is an alternative name for Indian Colchicum. The formula has not changed. However, the herbal nomenclature has. We are always working toward being as compliant as possible...

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Now that thats cleared up, heres to hoping my stomach will be compliant. :13:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that thats cleared up, heres to hoping my stomach will be compliant. :13:
I always face the same challenge with Recreate, some days it doesn't bother me and others it does. Regardless, it is a great product and quite effective with good nutrition and a sound workout plan :cheers:.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I just tried it and my stomach feels great! Im relieved. I did put a very small amount of food in it first. Nice rush, no bad effects. Im happy. Hope it works as well as AP, that stuff is awesome. Made the mistake of taking some last night before bed though. Couldnt sleep for sh/t.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tried it and my stomach feels great! Im relieved. I did put a very small amount of food in it first. Nice rush, no bad effects. Im happy. Hope it works as well as AP, that stuff is awesome. Made the mistake of taking some last night before bed though. Couldnt sleep for sh/t.
Glad to hear it. Stack AP+RC for ridiculous fat-loss with muscle retention...