Please review my LeanGains diet plan

Dark_Blue

Dark_Blue

Awards
Hi guys!

In the past I used the Atkins diet with good success, getting from 103kg to 70kg. After a while of not paying attention to what I was eating, I got back to about 82kg. I recently embarked in a low carb "journey" and it got me back to 77 kg. However, I'd like to lose weight in a slightly more intelligent way now, and keep as much of the muscle mass as possible. After reading a bit on Martin Berkhan's website, and on Andy Morgan's website, I have devised for myself a program where I eat around 2g of protein/kg. Currently, I weight 77kg and I'd like to reach 70kg in as fast as possible ( while maintaining muscle mass ). I thought that continuing with a keto diet could be the way to do it.
Here's what I plan on eating:

600g chicken breast ... 124.8 g protein ... 55.2g fat ... 1032 cal ... 0 carbs
400g broccoli ... 11.2 g protein ... 1.6 fat ... 136 cal ... 6.6 carbs
100g blue cheese ... 20 g protein ... 28.6 fat ... 341 cal ... 0.7 carbs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: 156 g protein ... 85.4 fat ... 27.1 carbs ... 1509 cal

So, from my understanding, I should be in a ketogenic state most of the diet, since I'm limiting the carb consumption under 30g.
Getting bored of the same meal is not an issue.

As far as training goes, I'm currently doing the StrongLifts 5x5 program. I also usually walk to work in the morning ( a 4km walk ), I usually walk back too, and in the evening I sometimes go for a 5km walk too.

Please tell me what you think of my plan. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Um nutritionally you are not going to get all your micros.

Dark_Blue

Dark_Blue

Awards
what about from the viewpoint of losing fat with minimum amount of muscle loss?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
1509 calories is rather low unless you have the metabolism of a midget.

Dark_Blue

Dark_Blue

Awards
The calculator at 1percentedge.com , calculated my BMR at 1669, and total daily energy expenditure at 2294 cals. Settings were lightly active, 162cm and 77kg. I went for the "Faster weight loss" preset, which suggest a 30% decrease in calories consumed.