Please Rate/Critique my Deca/Test C/T3 Cycle!

Krypt

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone had experience with running deca/test i currently plan on running 250mg of deca and 500mg of test cyp per week, for 12 weeks, my goal is to gain a little while losing bodyfat
Was tryin to get a word from anyone to see if youd recommend tapering to 50mg of T3 while running the cycle, Also i have clomid for PCT.
Any knowledge, questions, or anything else could help out, and is GREATLY appreciated!

Also, looking to help on diet for optimal fat loss and lean-ness
Currently eating around 2800 kcals, 250g protien, 260g carbs, 80g fat

Routine looks like-
3 exercises for each muscle, 4 sets, Reps range from 15-12-10-8

-Chest/Bi's/Quads
-Shoulders/Traps/Calves/25-30min cardio
-Back/Tri's/Hams/25-30min Cardio
-Off - 40min cardio
REPEAT

Stats:
Height- 6'3
Age- 22
Weight- 225
BF- 15%
Been Lifting for about 3 years, this is my 2nd cycle. and looking to make a solid cut with some muscle gain

250mg Nandrolone Decanoate (deca 250) - per Week
500mg Test Cyp- per Week
.25mg Adex, EoD
t3 dosage - tapering to 50mcg a day for 4-5 weeks then tapering down for a total of 8 weeks
clomid- 100/100/50/50- 4 weeks. Starting 2 weeks after last test inj.

Any thoughts or advice will be taken greatly into consideration!!

Thanks guys!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the test a week or two longer than the deca, and be ready for a possibly longer pct especially after deca.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
Thanks ManBeast, how would u recommend spreading out the clomid then?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
one dose, same time of day each day.

Krypt

Banned
Awards
you think i will still gain and lose BF on this cycle? and okay i will, so should i do 150/150/100/100/50? or what would you say

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you think i will still gain and lose BF on this cycle? and okay i will, so should i do 150/150/100/100/50? or what would you say
More like 100/75/75/50/50 or something like that, you will hate yourself if you go much over 100 with clomid and the half life is long so if you did 100 for multiple weeks, yikes you would be a raging jackass to be around. I think I would see how you feel and what blood work shows after 5 week and you can extend it out a few extra weeks at 50mg if necessary.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd saturate at 150 for a day or two, and then down to 100.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
thanks, both of you for the advice! Reps... (little baby ones) haha

but another quick question, how many calories do you guys think i should be consuming? i want to gain some muscle but torch the BF as well, currently consuming 2800, but i burn around 400 cals with each cardio session after weights and 600 on rest days. Keep in mind im also taking the 50mcg of t3. Im almost done here with week 5, and i dont feel like ive gotten that much stronger or bigger, lookin leaner tho!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
bump the calories to at least 3200 if you want to gain mass. between cardio and t3 you are burning a ****-tonne.

Krypt

Banned
Awards
and is that while losing some BF too? Also, how would you break that down? 260/340/80 P/C/F, Thanks in advance brotha!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the stuffs will help keep bodfat off, if you are dropping bf and not gaining mass, you aren't getting enough calories to recomp. the general strategy for a recomp is a bit over maint on weight days (200ish) and about 500 below on a non-training/cardio day.

Krypt

Banned
Awards
sounds good! thanks Beast, did the ratio look right for daily macros on training days?

Krypt

Banned
Awards
WORKOUT DAYS - 260g protein/ 350g carbs/ 77g fat = 3,133kcals
OFF DAYS -250g protein/ 220g carbs/ 80g fat = 2,600kcals

Does that look good to you guys? or should i go higher on Workout days?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
should be fine, hope it starts showing ya better results at this point.

Krypt

Banned
Awards
thanks beast, im in week 5 so i should start sprouting soon if i up the cals

Krypt

Banned
Awards
anyone else wanna critique this cycle??

all feedback is great!