Please pick my next PH cycle

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys im currently on a max lmg/dmz stack and i have a nice size collection of ph's. I would like to get some suggestions and ideas on good stacks to mix out of what i have. No more than 2 total ph's and im open to pick up one or two more if need be. This is what i have..

Lgi Sd-10 (3 bottles)
Lgi tvar-15 (2 bottles, just came out)
Lgi Epi-10 (2 bottles)
Phantom labs Phreak sd/hd (1 bottle)
Rock Hard Halo-plex (1 bottle)

Im not in a rush necessarily just looking for ideas and combos of what you would run. Im on week 1 of my lmg/dmz run and im starting at 200lb 6 foot and 8-10 bf. Goals for this current run are 10lbs and decent strength gains. I would wait atleast 2 months after pct then im thinking either superdrol and halodrol or trenavar and epi. Or would you maybe do epi and sd instead? Im having a hard time deciding..I also would consider adding in stano-200 from lgi for a decent test base or another random transdermal like trenazone. Throw out some ideas, would be much appreciated. Over all goals from these runs are 215-220lbs with 10-12 bf and mostly strength over size focus. I play football and size helps but brute strength is key! thanks

Jraw

Awards
I ran stano and sd together and gains were unbelievable. 20~ pounds, probably 12 or so were muscle and kept, stano makes your muscles hard as rock, vascularity is nice and it opposes the lethargy caused by sd.

wrathchild281

Awards
Nice dude would u throw in epistane to that stak if u had it or no need?

wrathchild281

Awards
I'm trying to figure out which if any of these compounds would stack well. Mostly curious about the tren? Epi, sd?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I'm trying to figure out which if any of these compounds would stack well. Mostly curious about the tren? Epi, sd?
Tren and epi might stack well..I'm no chemist and haven't ran many cycles so my suggestion is merely based on the reputation of the compounds. Both are suppose to lean you out and add strength so it might make a nice cutting stack while gaining strength?

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
tren can be stacked with either epi or sd as far as i know, but im not expert. if your really looking to stack id say do a epi/tren stack then a SD/tren stack next. the sd is just way stronger so you might as well use the epi first so you see more gains. and thats assuming you havent ran sd a bunch of times but idk your cycle history.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Tren/sd/stano seems good there's only one methylated compound in that stack. But I have never run this but would like to one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com