Unanswered Please help me with my bloods and Test dose

Ethniceq

Awards
Hi,
Long time lurker first time poster. I started Test 200 mg twice a week Monday and Thursday last week and 200mg Monday I had bloods testedt this past Tuesday. Am I going too high too quick? I'm not new to anabolics but only semi-experienced. Here is my blood work, I wonder about the Estradiol, FH, LSH, help me out please.. I took out all the normal stuff and here is my non-normal.

RDW 19.5 HIGH 12.3-15.4 % 01
Platelets 474 HIGH 150-379 x10E3/uL 01
AST (SGOT) 163 HIGH 0-40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 83 HIGH 0-44 IU/L 01
Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL 01
LH 0.5 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH 0.4 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol 103.0 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Should I wait it out, maybe do a 100 mg dose Thursday (or skip it). Should I start anastrazole as a pre-measure. The Estrogen is not causing me any problems. I know I am stupid for not getting these done at baseline. How long should I wait before I do them again?

Thanks guys,
Robert

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro that looks really bad.. every Body reacts differently unfortunately. I have been on 3-350mg test a week for at least the past year and have bloods every 4 months and everything is in perfect range.. liver. Kidneys.. lipids.. hematocrit.. and that’s all with a high test level.. yet there are people on half the amount with average test levels and they get all kinds of bad readings. I guess it’s all down to genetic honestly.. however. Are you taking anything else.. seems very unlikely 400mg test would do all that

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the high estrogen level has something to do with that platelet count? But it would have really helped if you had labs pre cycle so we would have had a baseline. It’s possible you could have had some elevated numbers before hand. I wouldn’t stress over it Though. How do you feel?

Ethniceq

Awards
Maybe the high estrogen level has something to do with that platelet count? But it would have really helped if you had labs pre cycle so we would have had a baseline. It’s possible you could have had some elevated numbers before hand. I wouldn’t stress over it Though. How do you feel?

Dude I feel fucking fantastic. Pushing more weight or more reps (except leg lifts Im stuck on 8-10) every gym day, more confident, libido boost, meal plan ON POINT, no acne irritability or other bitch-like effects, no gyno...
I did start Anastrazole 0.5 mg eod this past Sunday and an aspirin (for platelets so I dont clot).
Yeah, I also take klonopin for sleep.

Ethniceq

Awards
Also thanks for the reply, its good to know somebody reads these posts. Someone's long term drug use has likely put a hamper on my liver hence the AST and ALT being elevated somewhat mildly, and I wonder if that's causing a problem in Estrogen clearance.