Guest viewing is limited

Please help me out

pantherdude63

Active Member
I've been put in an odd situation with my high school powerlifting team and have been asked to find an 8 to 10 week powerlifting program. I want just a basic 5x5 and the lifts we do are squat, bench, and deadlift. Can somebody write one up or post a link for something like this...if you help me I will be extremely grateful. Thanks! (I need this asap and I also posted this in the powerlifting forum but this section gets viewed more)
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)
 
I believe there is a 12 week powerlifting 5x5 split somewhere at the other place. I know I am not supposed to post link so MODS please remove this if need be, but here is a link to a 12 week 5x5 Invalid Link Removed
 
look up bill stars 5x5.
 
Back
Top