Please help me figure out what's going on - test cycle

whaz

whaz

Awards
I've been on a Test cycle for the last month and thus far every injection has gone great. I was using Sust 250 and had gotten used to the feel of the oil and the overall process. I decided to switch to Test E and dosed 250mg Wednesday evening (.5cc). When I injected I could tell something was up. I felt a lot of resistance and then release so I'm pretty sure I went through a vein. This was outer right quad by the way. I aspirated and everything looked fine, just like normal. So I decided to proceed with the injection. After that, everything seemed normal.

Thursday, however, I woke up and my leg was incredibly sore, worse than the Sust by far. Today I can barely walk, although there is no apparent bruising.

My question - What the hell is going on?! I'm assuming that it's either the new oil or the vein that I went through, leaning more towards the vein. It's very sore from a few inches above my knee to a few inches below my hip/pants pocket area. Any guesses on when this might go away or any tips on how to help it out? I've been stretching my quad a lot and that's def helping but I don't think I could handle a foam roller, it's pretty painful.

(This is my first injectable cycle by the way)
I would also say that my right quad is swollen.
Thanks guys!

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
I've been on a Test cycle for the last month and thus far every injection has gone great. I was using Sust 250 and had gotten used to the feel of the oil and the overall process. I decided to switch to Test E and dosed 250mg Wednesday evening (.5cc). When I injected I could tell something was up. I felt a lot of resistance and then release so I'm pretty sure I went through a vein. This was outer right quad by the way. I aspirated and everything looked fine, just like normal. So I decided to proceed with the injection. After that, everything seemed normal.

Thursday, however, I woke up and my leg was incredibly sore, worse than the Sust by far. Today I can barely walk, although there is no apparent bruising.

My question - What the hell is going on?! I'm assuming that it's either the new oil or the vein that I went through, leaning more towards the vein. It's very sore from a few inches above my knee to a few inches below my hip/pants pocket area. Any guesses on when this might go away or any tips on how to help it out? I've been stretching my quad a lot and that's def helping but I don't think I could handle a foam roller, it's pretty painful.

(This is my first injectable cycle by the way)
I would also say that my right quad is swollen.
Thanks guys!
Hard to ''diagnose'' ina forum. But keep in mind different esters of TEST feel different once injected. Proprionate is unbareable for exemple, leaves a painfull injection- you can feel like grape some time baseball nodules in the site. Sometimes the site gets ''warmer'' to the touch. while I never had a problem with SUS my self. Funny thing is theres some prop in sustanon.. but I have no clue why proprionate alone hurts so bad. Enta was ok but worst than cypionate for me.

Just as an advice most people say quad injections are the most painfull along with shoulder. Muscle fibers are tighly packed togther. Butt is always a less painfull place.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Yea that had crossed my mind about the different esters. I guess it was just SO much different than the sust that I kinda went into panic mode.

The quads have been more painful than the glutes for sure. I'm gonna try a few glute injections and see how they feel before attempting the quads again. Thanks for your reply!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
If you went all the way through a vein you wouldn't see the blood when aspirating but it would bleed when you pulled the pin out. You may have hit a nerve in the lymphatic system. Massage, foam roll and use a heating pad

whaz

whaz

Awards
If you went all the way through a vein you wouldn't see the blood when aspirating but it would bleed when you pulled the pin out. You may have hit a nerve in the lymphatic system. Massage, foam roll and use a heating pad
There was virtually no bleeding when I pulled out, maybe a drop. I'm not so sure at this point because I injected left glute same place I've been hitting it with the sust, which went fine, and now I'm having substantial pain there as well. Not quite as bad as the quad but still pretty debilitating.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prop hurts because it crashes into the muscle too fast.

If u have 50mg/ml of Prop, it doesnt hurt near as bad. Same with Test-E, 200mg/ml doesnt hurt as bad as 300mg/ml.

Either way, if u use a longer needle, and slowly back it out as u plunge, u distribute the oil across more muscle area which leaves it less sore the next day.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Prop hurts because it crashes into the muscle too fast.

If u have 50mg/ml of Prop, it doesnt hurt near as bad. Same with Test-E, 200mg/ml doesnt hurt as bad as 300mg/ml.

Either way, if u use a longer needle, and slowly back it out as u plunge, u distribute the oil across more muscle area which leaves it less sore the next day.
Yea this Test E is 500mg/ml which isn't what I wanted but my order got messed up so they sent it instead as a nice gesture I suppose. I did ventrogluteal this morning after warming the oil in my hands and laying on a heating pad, and the injection itself was pretty much completely painless. I did a heated yoga class about an hour later so I'm hoping this will all help out with the pip.