Please HELP ME end this cycle

cgreid3

Awards
Hi Im 35 years and although this is my first post i have been lurking, reading and soaking up info on here for years ( a decade), Ive done a few prohormone cycles during my College years and ive recently started an anavar and rad 140 cycle. Ive been stacking those two compounds for 6 weeks now and introduced 400mg testosterone cyp this week. My question is what would be the safest and most beneficial way to end this cycle, ive gotten a lot of bro advice of how to proceed from the guys at the local gym but i rather get so professionally advice from here.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End the cycle?
Aromasin to lower estrogen before PCT. (You can stop the aromasin when e2 is low, and you will know usually when it is low, but it is trial and error). Having low E2 and low test will tell the body it needs testosterone.
HCG to run while cyp esters clear, and restore testicles.
Clomid after the cyp esters have cleared for 4 to 6 weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi Im 35 years and although this is my first post i have been lurking, reading and soaking up info on here for years ( a decade), Ive done a few prohormone cycles during my College years and ive recently started an anavar and rad 140 cycle. Ive been stacking those two compounds for 6 weeks now and introduced 400mg testosterone cyp this week. My question is what would be the safest and most beneficial way to end this cycle, ive gotten a lot of bro advice of how to proceed from the guys at the local gym but i rather get so professionally advice from here.
sorry bro I might be missing something but you added test cyp this week and now you want to end it?

that’s suggesting things aren’t going well? Why are you ending it? What issues etc, we might need to consider those in this.

cgreid3

Awards
sorry bro I might be missing something but you added test cyp this week and now you want to end it?

that’s suggesting things aren’t going well? Why are you ending it? What issues etc, we might need to consider those in this.
No i dont want to end the cycle now nor am i experiencing any issues, i should have been more clear my apologies. Im just want to know (1). Was that even the correct way to start a test cycle in the first place considering that i added the test after i was already weeks into my rad and anavar stack and (2).If it is ok to have done that how do you think i should proceed to finish this cycle now that i added the test this late in the game. Should i extend the var and rad beyond 8 weeks in order to align length of time with test ? Or is it fine to stop at 8 or 10 weeks and continue the test and taper off?

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would stop the orals and keep running test until you’re ready to get off and do a proper PCT. 8 weeks of orals is one hell of a kickstart though

cgreid3

Awards
I have hexadrone which is is non methylated halodrol can i run that for a few weeks along side the test ? And how long should i stay on the test for ?

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So if this is your first time running test 400 to 500 mg is going to be a whole new ballgame brother my first 3 cycles were 500mg of test and M1T for a kickstart. And I would still do that over any of the multi compound cycles i have tried over the years.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No i dont want to end the cycle now nor am i experiencing any issues, i should have been more clear my apologies. Im just want to know (1). Was that even the correct way to start a test cycle in the first place considering that i added the test after i was already weeks into my rad and anavar stack and (2).If it is ok to have done that how do you think i should proceed to finish this cycle now that i added the test this late in the game. Should i extend the var and rad beyond 8 weeks in order to align length of time with test ? Or is it fine to stop at 8 or 10 weeks and continue the test and taper off?
there aren’t really rules with this stuff. Different people have different views.

the main reason to align orals and test is that test takes the edge off some of the sides from the orals and enhances the effects. Plus you don’t want to be on something for longer than you need to achieve your goals for health reasons.

but there’s no reason you can’t run test for whatever duration you were planning, I’d stop the orals at 6-8 weeks just from a health standpoint though. You’ll continue to make gains from the test